|Address||45 King Street, Bangor BT20 4AH|
|Price||Offers around £79,950|
|EPC Rating||D58/C70 (co2: E47/D60)|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Investment Opportunity
- Mid Terrace
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Part Upvc Double Glazing
- Central Location
A three storey property that has been converted to one two bedroom and one one bedroom flats, that at this purchase price should return a good percentage income. The property is located in central Bangor and therefore immediate access to all the varied amenities of the town centre are readily available.
With this in mind, serious-minded investors are welcome to come view what should be an excellent rental investment
Please note we are not aware of the appropriate Building control and Planning approvals having been obtained for this conversion.
- GROUND FLOOR
- LOUNGE 3.56m x 3.00m (11'8" x 9'10")
- BEDROOM 3.48m x 2.64m (11'5" x 8'8")
- Telephone point.
- KITCHEN 2.49m x 1.83m (8'2" x 6'0")
- Range of low level units with roll edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising: Shower cubicle with Aqualisha shower. Wash hand basin. W.C. Built-in extractor fan.
- FIRST FLOOR
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- LOUNGE 3.81m x 3.48m (12'6" x 11'5")
- Laminated wood floor.
- KITCHEN 3.53m x 2.29m (11'7" x 7'6")
- Range of beech high and low level cupobards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built-in 4 ring hob. Built-in extractor fan. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 3.73m x 3.45m (12'3" x 11'4")
- BEDROOM 2 3.53m x 2.31m (11'7" x 7'7")
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions please contact your local branch of Ulster Property Sales.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
PLEASE NOTE : TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION, ULSTER PROPERTY SALES DO NOT CHARGE ANY FEES FOR OUR MORTGAGE SERVICES.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »