|Address||43 Monea Way, Bangor BT19 1AN|
|Rent||£550 / month + fees|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive through lounge with laminate floor
- Luxury fitted kitchen with built in stainless steel oven and hob
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Deluxe bathroom with white suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Fully Upvc double glazed
- Well maintained front garden and off road parking
- Secluded rear garden with decking area
Additional InformationAn exceptionally presented semi detached property.
This property has been beautifully presented throughout by the current owner leaving little to do but move in. Ideally suited to the young professional or family alike. Early viewing is a must!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Upvc front door and frame, laminate fllor, hot press copper cylinder and immersion heater
- LOUNGE:20' 6" x 11' 6" (6.25m x 3.51m)
- Laminate floor
- KITCHEN 10' 3" x 8' 2" (3.12m x 2.49m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, built in Zanussi stainless steel oven and hob, stainless steel extractor, part tiled walls, laminate floor, spot lighting, plumbed for washing machine, Upvc back door
- BEDROOM (1):13' 4" x 8' 9" (4.06m x 2.67m)
- BEDROOM (2):12' 7" x 6' 10" (3.84m x 2.08m)
- laminate floor
- BEDROOM (3):10' 4" x 6' 2" (3.15m x 1.88m)
- laminate floor, built in robe
- DELUXE BATHROOM
- White suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, spot lighting
- Well maintained front garden with off road parking. Secluded rear garden with decking area and playhouse with slide, outside light
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »