|Address||43 Edenmore Drive, Andersonstown, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £129,000|
|Rateable Value||£130,000 *|
|Rates||£907 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D56/D68 (co2: E46/D60)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Substantial Four Bedrooms
- Master Ensuite Shower
- Three Reception Rooms
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Off Street Carparking
- Early Viewing Recommended
* An unique opportunity to purchase a substantial four bedroom family home positioned within walking distance to schools, shops and transport routes. * Master ensuite shower room. * Three reception rooms to include a fully Upvc double glazed conservatory. * Luxury fitted kitchen. * White bathroom suite. * Off street carparking. * Generous well maintained gardens. * Fully double glazed to include front and rear doors. * Superb accommodation. * Early viewing comes highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Storage understairs.
- LOUNGE 4.39m(14'5'') x 3.45m(11'4'')
- Bay window, laminated wood effect floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.72m(15'6'') x 3.68m(12'1'')
- Attractive feature fireplace, access to;
- DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY 3.28m(10'9'') x 3.25m(10'8'')
- Upvc double glazed door to rear.
- LUXURY KITCHEN 3.18m(10'5'') x 2.29m(7'6'')
- Range of high and low level units, built-in 4 ring Zanussi hob and underoven, extractor canopy, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, single drainer stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, partially tiled walls, tiled floor, Upvc double glazed back door to rear.
- BEDROOM 1 3.84m(12'7'') x 2.87m(9'5'')
- BEDROOM 2 3.53m(11'7'') x 3.40m(11'2'')
- BEDROOM 3 3.89m(12'9'') x 2.67m(8'9'')
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, chrome effect sanitary ware, contemporary tiled walls and floor.
- Permanent staircase to;
- BEDROOM 4 5.36m(17'7'') x 4.17m(13'8'')
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled electric shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with vanity unit, extractor fan, spotlights, partially tiled walls and floor.
- Private and enclosed, generous rear garden laid in lawns. Off street carparking to front, garden laid in lawns.
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »