|Address||43 Beech Drive, Carrickfergus|
|Price||Offers around £55,000|
|Rateable Value||£58,000 *|
|Rates||£450 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid Terrace Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Heating
- Sought After Location
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Additional InformationMid terrace property
Three bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes
Lounge incorporating laminate wood flooring, and red brick fireplace
19' kitchen diner
White bathroom suite with electric shower
Upvc double glazing and oil fired heating system
Gardens front and rear
Sought after location, ideal first time buy or investment property
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Double glazed door to front aspect, , under stairs cupboard, radiator, laminate wood floor, doors to.
- LOUNGE 3.96m(13'0'') x 3.78m(12'5'')
- Double glazed window to front aspect, fireplace with red brick surround and tiled hearth, laminate wood floor, radiator
- KITCHEN 5.84m(19'2'') x 2.62m(8'7'')
- Double glazed window and door to rear aspect, range of high and low level units with roll edge worktops, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, radiator
- STAIRS AND LANDING
- Access to loftspace, airing cupboard, doors to.
- BEDROOM ONE 3.15m(10'4'') x 2.92m(9'7'')
- Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator
- BEDROOM TWO 3.91m(12'10'') x 2.59m(8'6'')
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator
- BEDROOM THREE 2.82m(9'3'') x 2.24m(7'4'')
- Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, white suite comprising low flush WC, wash hand basin and enclosed bath with electric shower over.
- GARDENS AND GROUNDS
- At the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn.
- EPC REFERENCE
- EPC REFERENCE NUMBER 2309-3077-0207-6587-1980
EER RATING 45
EIR RATING 35
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »