|Address||42 The Meadow, Antrim|
|Price||Offers around £169,950|
|Rateable Value||£150,000 *|
|Rates||£1,136 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Villa
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen
- Deluxe Family Bathroom
- Ensuite Shower / G F W.C.
- Pvc Double Glazing / Oil
- Garage & Gardens
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this deceptively spacious detached villa offering family accommodation with three reception rooms and five first floor bedrooms.
The property has been recently modernised to include luxury fitted kitchen, decor, tiling, sanitary ware, pvc double glazed windows and doors.
Externally the property includes a tarmac driveway, integral garage and fully landscaped garden.
Due to the competitive pricing early viewing is recommended to avoid dissappointment!!!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Mahoganny effect pvc double glazed front door, semi solid oak flooring, telephone point, under stairs storage and stairwell to first floor.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- With 2 piece white suite comprising; wash hand basin and w.c. Splash back tiling to wall and tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.19m(13'9'') x 3.58m(11'9'')
- With box bay window to front elevation, open fire in cast iron fireplace, marble tiled hearth and chunky pine surround. Exposed strip flooring.
- SITTING ROOM 4.11m(13'6'') x 2.59m(8'6'')
- Mahogany effect pvc double glazed doors to rear garden. Exposed strip flooring.
- DINING ROOM 3.07m(10'1'') x 2.74m(9'0'')
- Natural stone tiled floor (extending through to kitchen). Open arch to:
- KITCHEN 3.96m(13'0'') x 2.74m(9'0'')
- Luxury fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units in matt vanilla finish and contrasting wood block effect formica worktops, basin and a half stainless steel sink unit with draining bay, space for range style oven with extractor hood over and splash back tiling to walls. Fridge / freezer space, plumbed for dishwasher. Access to garage and mahogany effect pvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to store.
- MASTER BEDROOM 3.66m(12'0'') x 2.97m(9'9'')
- Range of quality built in wall to wall robes and storage units. Exposed strip flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- With three piece white suite comprising panelled shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.68m(12'1'') x 3.12m(10'3'')
- Exposed strip flooring, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 3 3.91m(12'10'') x 2.74m(9'0'')
- Dormer window to front elevation and exposed strip flooring.
- BEDROOM 4 3.45m(11'4'') x 2.74m(9'0'')
- Exposed strip flooring.
- BEDROOM 5 2.69m(8'10'') x 2.41m(7'11'')
- Semi solid oak flooring.
- DELUXE BATHROOM
- With four piece white suite comprising; panelled bath, tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Splash back tiling to bath and shower. Tiled floor.
- Front garden in neat lawn.
Integral garage (18'2 x 8'10) with up and over door, seperate pvc double glazed service door, power light and oil fired boiler.
Fully enclosed rear garden in neat lawn with paved patio area.
Pvc oil storage tank and outside tap.
Purchasers make / commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WILL SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DESPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Samuel Lyttle @ 02890833295
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
We do not charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »