|Address||42 Cairnshill Park, Saintfield Road, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £139,950|
|Rateable Value||£130,000 *|
|Rates||£790 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D61/C69 (co2: D58/D68)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge / Dining
- Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Lean To Conservatory
- Gas Heating/Double Glazed
- Detached Garage
Additional InformationSituated on a generous elevated site this well presented and maintained semi detached home would make an excellent first time purchase and / or family home. A superb house in a great location, positioned close to local primary school.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- Open entrance porch, uPVC glass panelled front door with glazed side panels to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Understairs storage.
- LOUNGE / DINING AREA 7.01m(23'0'') x 3.58m(11'9'')
- Granite fireplace with wooden surround housing a coal effect gas fire. Floor boards sanded and varnished.
- FITTED KITCHEN 3.61m(11'10'') x 2.31m(7'7'')
- Range of high and low level built in units, glazed display cabinets. Built in 4 ring gas hob and underoven, overhead extractor fan. Single drainer 1 1/4 bowl sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls, breakfast bar.
- LEAN TO CONSERVATORY 2.72m(8'11'') x 2.67m(8'9'')
- Tiled floor. Storage area, vented for tumble dryer.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.56m(11'8'') x 3.07m(10'1'')
- Excellent range of built in bedroom furniture.
- BEDROOM 2 3.53m(11'7'') x 2.49m(8'2'')
- Built in bedroom furniture. Additional storage.
- BEDROOM 3 2.67m(8'9'') x 2.26m(7'5'')
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Fully tiled walls, tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling. Gas boiler.
- Access to roofspace.
- Large driveway with ample parking to front, leading to;
- DETACHED GARAGE 6.25m(20'6'') x 2.74m(9'0'')
- Up and over door with light and power.
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns, bordered by timber fencing.
- PLEASE NOTE
- Vendor advises House rewired 2005.
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Tony Jones on 028 90641264
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »