|Price||Offers around £198,500|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Additional InformationAn extended and extensively modernised end of terrace townhouse enjoying a prime end of cul-de-sac position with superb elevated views to the rear situated in a quiet residential area within easy walking distance of the City centre and all amenities and only a few minutes drive from the M.1.Motorway at Sprucefield. Offering beautifully appointed accommodation and tasteful presentation throughout this most attractive property is sure to appeal to those seeking a low maintenance home combining both privacy and convenience. Accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge with feature fireplace, superb fitted Kitchen/Dining Area with built-in double oven and gas hob unit, open plan to L-shape Sun Lounge with vaulted ceiling and French door to garden, 3 first floor Bedrooms and a deluxe Bathroom with white suite incorporating a ‘jacuzzi’ bath and a separate shower cubicle. Roofspace floored and newly reinsulated to above current standards. Improved thermal leading for a more energy efficient home. White panelled internal doors. PVC ‘Oak effect’ double glazed windows and exterior doors. PVC fascia, soffits and rainwater goods. Oil-fired central heating which comprises of a new high efficiency condensing boiler and controlled systems. Paviored driveway and paths. Enclosed rear garden with lawn, timber sun deck area, trimmed conifers and fine elevated views to the South Antrim Hills. Location: Off Thiepval Road.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- with PVC double glazed front door, laminate floor, double panelled radiator, glazed door with bevelled glass to:
- LOUNGE:13' 2" max. x 12' 6" (4.01m x 3.81m)
- with feature marble fireplace with cast iron inset and granite hearth, cornice, laminate floor, 2 double panelled radiators, bow window, glazed door with bevelled glass to:
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:16' 5" x 9' 10" (5m x 3m)
- with range of high and low level fitted units, 1 1/2 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built-in double oven, gas hob, extractor fan and stainless steel canopy, integrated fridge, concealed lighting, part tiled walls, tiled floor, matching dresser unit, double panelled radiator, square arch open to:
- SUPERB SUN LOUNGE:18' 6" max. x 14' 6" max. (5.64m x 4.42m)
- with uPVC double glazed double doors leading to side, tiled slate floor, tongue and groove panelled ceiling, 2 double panelled radiators, uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- Staircase with handrail to first floor Landing, cornice.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- with white suite comprising 'Jacuzzi' bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, tiled corner shower cubicle with electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., 1/2 tiled walls to dado rail, tongue and groove panelled ceiling with recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):10' 0" x 9' 6" (3.05m x 2.9m)
- with fitted wardrobes with sliding doors, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):12' 6" x 9' 11" (3.81m x 3.02m)
- with fitted wardrobes with mirror sliding doors, single panelled radiator, laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (3):9' 8" max. x 8' 6" max. (2.95m x 2.59m)
- with single panelled radiator, laminate floor, open storage.
- Paviored driveway and paths. Timber sun deck. Enclosed rear garden in lawn, screened oil tank, trimmed conifers, superb elevated view to South Antrim hills.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »