|Address||41 Ballygowan Road, Comber BT23|
|Rent||Last listed at £450 / month + fees|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Spacious Lounge with Open Fire and Three Bedrooms
- Well Fitted Kitchen with Country Pine Units and Range
- Shower Room with White Suite
- Dual Oil Fired and Solid Fuel Central Heating System
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Extensive Side Garden with Separate Entrance Offering Spacious Parking Areas for Lorry, Van or Caravan etc
Additional InformationCottage Style Extended End Terrace Home on a Slightly Elevated Position Affording Pleasant Rural Aspects. Convenient Yet Rural Location with Easy Access to both Comber and Ballygowan
- INTERNAL ENTRANCE PORCH:
- LOUNGE:19' 0" x 12' 2" (5.79m x 3.71m) average narrowing to 10'7
- Attractive stone fireplace with high output boiler, tiled herth, ceamed ceiling, cloaks cupboard.
- KITCHEN:12' 6" x 9' 8" (3.81m x 2.95m)
- Range of modern high and low level Country style pine units, 1.5 singk unit, Leisure range with double oven, grill four gas rings and two ring electric hob, breakfast bar, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher.
- REAR PORCH:
- BEDROOM (1):13' 4" x 10' 0" (4.06m x 3.05m)
- at widest
- BEDROOM (2):8' 4" x 7' 5" (2.54m x 2.26m)
- BEDROOM (3):9' 8" x 6' 2" (2.95m x 1.88m)
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower unit, wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Hot perss on landing with copper cylinder immersion heater.
- Patio garden to the front. Extensive side garden area with parking for several cars or caravan etc. Potential as space for the small business ma (subject to approvals). PVC oil storage tank. Outside light and water tap
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »