|Address||40 Irvine Crescent, Bangor|
|Price||Offers around £149,950|
|Rateable Value||£145,000 *|
|Rates||£980 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Property
- 3/4 Bedrooms
- 2/3+ Reception Rooms
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Heating
- Shower / Bathrooms
- Immaculate Presentation
- Detached Garage
They don't come along too often, but when they do real value for money homes prove an instant success. This being the case the viewing of this well proportioned and presented detached property is highly recommend for this very reason, as we are confident perspective buyers will immediately appreciate the appeal of this immaculately maintained home. For those who work from home the inclusion of an office / study, which could also double as a fourth bedroom, will prove a big plus. These charming attributes together with the draw of a safe cul de sac location, for those with younger families, combined with the convenience offered to the comprehensive shopping facilities afforded by Bloomfield shopping centre and the newly opened Bangor Grammar School will undoubtedly place this property at the top of your homes to be viewed list, which in this instance should successfully lead to an immediate purchase.
Don't leave it too late to discover the meaning of a home of which to be proud, make that viewing now and look forward to a future of contented bliss.
- uPVC double glazed entrance door into ....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminated wood floor. Storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE/ DINING AREA 7.49m(24'7'') x 3.66m(12'0'') max
- Fireplace with attractive carved wood surround, marble inset and hearth. Laminated wood floor.
- DINING AREA
- BEDROOM 4/ OFFICE 2.74m(9'0'') x 2.74m(9'0'')
- Laminated wood floor.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.96m(13'0'') x 3.66m(12'0'')
- Laminated wood floor. Cornice ceiling. French doors opening to rear garden.
- KITCHEN 3.61m(11'10'') x 2.69m(8'10'')
- Modern range of high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Breakfast bar. Concealed extractor hood with fan Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Par tiled walls.
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising: Fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower over. Vanitory unit with wash hand basin . Low flush w.c. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Tongue and groove panelled ceiling with recessed low voltage spotlights.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to hotpress. Access to storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 5.11m(16'9'') x 3.12m(10'3'')
- Built-in robes. Laminated wood floor. Eaves storage.
- BEDROOM 2 5.11m(16'9'') x 2.77m(9'1'')
- Laminated wood floor. Eaves storage.
- BEDROOM 3 2.90m(9'6'') x 2.59m(8'6'')
- Built-in robe. Laminated wood floor. Access to roof space.
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with shower over, folding screen. Vanitory unit with inset wash hand basin wtih mixer taps. Dual flush w.c. fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- GARAGE 5.92m(19'5'') x 2.82m(9'3'')
- Roller shutter door. Light and power.
- Brick pavior driveway providing ample parking. Garden in lawn both front and side.
- Enclosed private brick paved patio with timber fencing. Outside light and tap.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/ commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »