|Address||40 Gransha Avenue, Glen Road, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £142,500|
|Rateable Value||£145,000 *|
|Rates||£1,012 pa *|
|EPC Rating||E51/D58 (co2: E42/E48)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Comfortable Semi Detached
- Three Good Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Developed Roofspace
- Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Large Double Garage
* A comfortable semi detached family home that enjoys a mature south facing extensive corner site. * Three good bedrooms / two separate reception rooms. * Sunroom. * Developed, floored and sheeted roofspace. * Fitted kitchen. * White bathroom suite / separate low flush w.c. * Partial Upvc double glazed windows / gas heating system. * Downstairs cloakroom / w.c. * Large double garage. * Well worth viewing.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH / HALL
- Feature tiled floor, deep moulded cornicing.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c.
- LOUNGE 4.32m(14'2'') x 3.43m(11'3'')
- Cast iron granite hearth, wood strip floor, cornicing.
- LIVING ROOM 4.27m(14'0'') x 3.51m(11'6'')
- Wood strip floor, cast iron inset, bay window, double doors.
- KITCHEN 3.15m(10'4'') x 2.77m(9'1'')
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, tiling, 4 ring hob, gas hob underoven, overhead extractor hood.
- REAR PORCH
- Built-in robes.
- SUNROOM 5.21m(17'1'') x 3.02m(9'11'')
- Ceramic tiled floor, garage access.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 4.42m(14'6'') x 3.48m(11'5'')
- BEDROOM 2 4.06m(13'4'') x 3.58m(11'9'')
- BEDROOM 3 2.69m(8'10'') x 2.59m(8'6'')
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling, separate w.c, electric shower unit.
- STORAGE 6.07m(19'11'') x 3.71m(12'2'')
- LARGE ATTACHED GARAGE 10.06m(33'0'') x 3.76m(12'4'')
- Gas boiler.
- Extensive south facing corner site laid in lawns, mature hedging, fir trees, outside lights, flagged driveway, pillars, gates.
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »