|Address||40 Barcroft Park, Newry BT35 8EN|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- 3 Bedroom Mid-terrace House in ever popular residential area
- Choice site with panoramic views over Newry City
- Location with easy walking distance of city centre and all local amenities including Southern Region College, Sports Centre and Daisy Hill Hospital
- Gardens front and rear with pedestrian access to rear
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Scope for extension and upgrade
- Would suit first time buyers and investors alike
Entrance Hall uPVC front door and side screen. Laminated wood flooring. Storage area under stairs.
Lounge 11'10" x 10'9" (3.61m x 3.28m) Tiled fireplace (open). Laminated wooden flooring. Cabling for TV. Front aspect. Kitchen off.
Kitchen / Dinette 12'3" x 7'8" (3.73m x 2.34m) High and low level units. Housing for cooker. Plumbed for washing machine. SDSSS. Vinyl floor. Rear view.
Rear Lobby Glazed uPVC rear exit door. Boiler house off.
Bathroom 7'7" x 4'5" (2.31m x 1.35m) White suite. Walk-in shower unit with electric shower fitting. Fully tiled walls and floor. Mirror wall cabinet. Rear aspect.
Bedroom 1 12'5" x 9'3" (3.78m x 2.82m) Fireplace. Vinyl flooring. Built-in wardrobe. Cabling for TV. Front aspect.
Bedroom 2 8'8" x 7'6" (2.64m x 2.29m) Vinyl flooring. Rear view.
Bedroom 3 10'7" x 8'2" (3.23m x 2.49m) Vinyl flooring. HP. Access to attic. Rear view.
We have not checked that the integrated appliances and equipment, heating, plumbing and electrical systems are in working order.
These particulars are given on the understanding that they will not be construed as part of a Contract, Conveyance or Lease and are subject to the property remaining unsold or unlet. Whilst every care is taken in compiling information, we can give no guarantee as to the accuracy thereof and Enquirers must satisfy themselves regarding the description and measurements formulated here.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »