|Address||4 Shandon Park, Ballymena|
|Price||Offers around £169,950|
|Rateable Value||£165,000 *|
|Rates||£1,271 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Spacious Gardens
- Integrated Garage
- Excellent Condition
A beautiful four bedroom detached house, located just off the Galgorm Road in the quiet residential area of Shandon Park. The property have been renovated throughout and finished to a high standard and very tastefully decorated. Grammar schools, bus/train station and Ballymena Town are all within walking distance. Internal viewing of this lovely family home is highly recommended!
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- This spacious family home offers well proportioned accommodation which has been recently completely renovated and finished to a very high standard and modern taste. On the ground floor is a bright lounge, which opens into the dining area. A homely extension has been added at the back, which provides an excellent family room area. Lastly, on the ground floor is the modern, high standard fitted kitchen. On the first floor are four large bedrooms (one with ensuite) and family bathroom. Other benefits of this immaculate home, is the integrated garage and large garden. The property has oil fired central heating, uPvc double glazed windows and doors, and security alarm system.
This property is not to be missed! A great opportunity to acquire a home in a highly sought after location, which is ready to move into!
- ENTRANCE 4.78m x 2.16m (15'8" x 7'1")
- Bright entrance hall with uPvc front door. Solid wooden floor. Space under stairs. Telephone point. Contemporary staircase with attractive stainless steel spindles and solid wooden handrail, with stair carpet runner.
- LOUNGE 5.61m x 3.15m (18'5" x 10'4")
- 5.61m (18' 5'') x 3.15m (10' 4'')
Open fire with wooden surround and tiled hearth. Television and telephone points. Ceiling Coving. Solid wooden floor. Open plan through to:
- DINING AREA 3.43m x 2.36m (11'3" x 7'9")
- Ceiling coving. Solid wooden floor. Open plan to:
- FAMILY ROOM 4.22m x 3.30m (13'10" x 10'10")
- Attractive extension which provides a great family room just off the dining room and kitchen. Feature stove and stone hearth. Feature exposed wooden beam. Recessed ceiling lights. Television point. Patio door.
- KITCHEN 4.29m x 2.72m (14'1" x 8'11")
- Excellent range of eye and low level unit in solid Oak. Granite worktop and splash backs, and sunken stainless steel sink unit. Integrated appliances including dishwasher, oven and 4 ring gas hob. Stainless steel/glazed extractor fan over hob. Space for American style fridge-freezer. Television point. Fully tiled floor. uPvc back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace. Hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.67m x 3.00m (15'4" x 9'10")
- Television and telephone points. With:
- ENSUITE 2.97m x 1.30m (9'9" x 4'3")
- Spacious ensuite comprising large corner shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Recesses ceiling lights. Fully tiled floor and walls. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 4.17m x 3.15m (13'8" x 10'4")
- Television point. Ceiling coving.
- BEDROOM 3 4.17m x 2.74m (13'8" x 9'0")
- BEDROOM 4 3.15m x 2.95m (10'4" x 9'8")
- Ceiling coving. Built in wardrobe.
- BATHROOM 3.56m x 1.73m (11'8" x 5'8")
- Spacious four piece white suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with rainfall style overhead shower, and freestanding bath with chrome feet. Heated towel rail. Recessed ceiling lights. Tile effect laminate flooring.
- To the front is a spacious driveway leading to integrated garage, and neat garden in lawn. The rear garden is fully enclosed and has been beautifully landscaped. The back garden benefits from a large lawn and patio area, steps to patio doors into family room. There is also a separate paved yard at the back which is enclosed by fencing; suitable as a dog pen or for additional storage space, with door to garage and steps to back door. Outdoor light and tap.
- INTEGRATED GARAGE
- Wih roller shutter door, power and light.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions please contact your local branch of Ulster Property Sales.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
PLEASE NOTE : TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION, ULSTER PROPERTY SALES DO NOT CHARGE ANY FEES FOR OUR MORTGAGE SERVICES.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »