|Address||4 Mica Drive, Falls Road, Belfast BT12 7NN|
|Rateable Value||£92,500 *|
|Rates||£645 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D62/C76 (co2: E52/C70)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- •An Well Presented Mid Terrace Property
- •Double Glazing And Oil Fired Central Heating
- •Modern Kitchen/Dining Area
- •Gardens Front And Rear
- •Immediate Possession If Required
- •Eiligible For Purchase Through Co-Ownership
- •Early Viewing Recommended
NOW SOLD SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED Rarely does a property come on the market in this area of the Falls Road. No4 Mica Drive is an well presented Mid Terrace property offering lounge, kitchen/dining area, three bedrooms and shower room. The property benefits from double glazing,oil fired central heating and gardens to front and rear.
Upvc front door.
11' 9" x 13' 8" (3.59m x 4.16m) Attractive fireplace. Bay window.
15' 11" x 9' 10" (4.86m x 3.01m) Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units,part tiled walls, tiled floor, Upvc rear door.
6' 4" x 5' 5" (1.92m x 1.65m) White suite with low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
11' 1" x 10' 10" (3.38m x 3.31m)
13' 10" x 10' 6" (4.22m x 3.19m)
9' 6" x 7' 3" (2.89m x 2.20m)
Enclosed garden. Gate.
Enclosed garden. Oil tank. Boiler house.
Beechmount Crescent, Falls Road.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »