|Address||4 Mayfield Avenue, Newtownabbey|
|Price||Offers around £72,950|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Ground floor apartment in popular residential development
- 2 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Modern kitchen with range of integrated appliances
- White bathroom suite
- Double glazing in UPVC frames
- Phoenix Gas fired central heating system
- Car parking space
Additional InformationThis is a ground floor apartment located in a highly popular residential development. the property will ideally suite a range of purchaser from young professionals to older retired people hoping to acquire a modern labour saving lifestyle. Early viewing is advised.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Shelved linen cupboard, alarm panel. Intercom system.
- LOUNGE:17' 4" x 12' 10" (5.28m x 3.91m)
- Feature fireplace and hearth , piped for gas fire.
- KITCHEN:13' 0" x 10' 4" (3.96m x 3.15m)
- Range of high and low level beech effect units, round edge work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, built in stainless steel oven and hob unit, extractor fan, integrated fridge / freezer, integrated washer dryer, gas fired boiler, wall tiling and ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):12' 11" x 9' 2" (3.94m x 2.79m)
- At max.
- BEDROOM (2):9' 5" x 6' 10" (2.87m x 2.08m)
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath, thermostatically controlled shower, glazed shower screen, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, wall tiling and ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Car parking space.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »