|Address||4 Crocus Street, Belfast|
|Rateable Value||£85,000 *|
|Rates||£593 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid Terrace Property Located Just Off The Falls Road In West Belfast
- This Property Is In Need Of Refurbishment
- Excellent Investment Opportunity In An Area Of High Rental Demand
- Easy Access To St Mary's College, Royal Victoria Hospital And Belfast City Centre
- Bright And Spacious Living/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Well Appointed Bathroom In White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationMid terrace property located in an area of high rental demand just off the Falls Road, West Belfast. The property is in need of general refurbishment and occupies an excellent position with many local amenities close at hand. Belfast City Centre, The Royal Victoria Hospital and St Mary's College are all easily accessible.
Internally the property comprises of a front living room open to dining room and fitted kitchen on the ground floor. The first floor features two generous bedrooms and a bathroom. The property further benefits from gas fired central heating and an enclosed rear yard.
Please contact our Lisburn Road office at your convenience to book a viewing. Early viewing is advised.
- uPVC door to...
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- LIVING/DINING ROOM: 20'6'' x 13'5''
- Feature fireplace.
- KITCHEN: 11'3'' x 5'10''
- Range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Space for oven. space for fridge freezer. Partly tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1): 11'8'' x 9'2''
- BEDROOM (2): 8'8'' x 8'1''
- White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, hot press.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »