|Address||4 Craigadoo Lane, Ballymena|
|Price||Offers around £105,000|
|Rateable Value||£92,000 *|
|Rates||£709 pa *|
|EPC Rating||G16/E45 (co2: G10/F31)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen / Diner
- Bathroom And Shower Room
- Attached Outbuilding
- Circa 4.5 Acres Of Land
- Panoramic Views
Additional InformationUlster Property Sales are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £96,000 for 4 Craigadoo Lane, Broughshane, Ballymena, Co. Antrim, BT42 4HS. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Ulster Property Sales, 21-23 Church Street, Ballymena, Co. Antrim, BT43 6DD on 028 2565 7700, before exchange of contracts.
Extended three bedroom detached house, outbuilding and circa 4.5 acres of land on a secluded and elevated site with panoramic views over the countryside towards Broughshane. The property and site need to be refreshed and tidied up with some internal finishing off needed. Accessed via a shared lane off the Deerfin Road it is 3 miles into Broughshane and Ballymena. Potential to be a fantastic family home.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- An old house that has been extended and modernised over the years and now benefits from UPVC double glazing, an oil fired central heating system and modern kitchen / utility room and bedroom extension to the rear. Ground floor comprises hallway, lounge, sitting room, kitchen / diner, utility room and shower room. First floor has three double bedrooms and modern bathroom. An attached stone outbuilding and extensive gardens. Accessed via shared concrete lane onto stoned private laneway.
- UPVC front door and stairs to first floor landing.
- LOUNGE 4.62m(15'2'') x 3.61m(11'10'')
- Spacious living room with cast iron open fireplace with tiled inset and hearth. TV point. Carpet.
- SITTING ROOM 4.47m(14'8'') x 3.02m(9'11'')
- Flexible reception room with space for stove, solid oak floor and recessed lighting.
- KITCHEN / DINER 6.12m(20'1'') x 3.56m(11'8'')
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with part glass ceiling and folding double doors onto garden. Kitchen units and appliances have been removed but plumbed for sink and gas cooker. Tiled floor. Recessed lighting. Through to:
- UTILITY ROOM 3.20m(10'6'') x 1.63m(5'4'')
- Good range of floor and eye level kitchen units. Plumbed for sink and washing machine. Tiled floor. UPVC rear door.
- SHOWER ROOM 2.08m(6'10'') x 1.91m(6'3'')
- Plumbed for WC, wash hand basin and shower. Tiled floor and walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Stairs to first floor landing with access to roofspace.
- BATHROOM 2.90m(9'6'') x 1.96m(6'5'')
- Modern family bathroom with low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath. Tiled floor and walls. Recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM 1 3.61m(11'10'') x 3.05m(10'0'')
- Carpetted double bedroom with UPVC double doors onto balcony.
- BEDROOM 2 3.61m(11'10'') x 2.62m(8'7'')
- Carpetted double bedroom.
- BEDROOM 3 2.95m(9'8'') x 2.59m(8'6'')
- Carpetted bedroom.
- OUTBUILDING 4.98m(16'4'') x 4.42m(14'6'')
- Attached stone outbuilding housing the boiler. Could be used as garage, store or workshop.
- Accessed off the Deerfin Road onto concrete shared lane which then breaks off onto private stoned lane leading up to property. Substantial gardens to either side laid in lawn, shrubs and mature trees. Spectacular views over surrounding countryside.
- Circa 4.5 acres of land accessed from Craigadoo Lane.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property.
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »