|Address||4 Castle Place, Coleraine BT51 3DT|
|Rateable Value||£62,500 *|
|Rates||£450 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- 2 bedroom semi detached house in close proximity of Waterside and town centre.
- Oil fired central heating system and double glazed windows in uPVC frames.
- Fitted kitchen.
- Lounge with laminate wooden floor.
- Ideal investment opportunity or first time buyer entering the market.
- Realistically priced to generate genuine interest.
Excellent opportunity for first time buyers or investors. Priced to sell.
10' 4" x 10' 0" (3.15m x 3.05m)
13' 6" x 8' 5" (4.11m x 2.57m)
Range of high and low level units, with tiled work surfaces, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
Laminate floor. Cloaks cupboard below stairs.
9' 11" x 12' 3" (3.02m x 3.73m)
Built in robes.
8' 6" x 7' 10" (2.59m x 2.39m)
Built in cupboard. Wood strip floor.
Panel bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin, low flush wc, part wood panelled walls.
• Paved area to front & side.
• Enclosed to rear , concrete & paving.
• Stores, one with oil fired boiler.
• uPVC oil tank.
Capital Value: £62,500
Yearly Rates: £432.88
Castle Place is located off Pates Lane in Coleraine.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »