|Address||4 Carolhill Park, Off Circular Road, Belfast BT4 2FF|
|Price||Offers around £205,000|
|Rateable Value||£160,000 *|
|Rates||£1,133 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Beautifully Presented And Extended Semi Detached Villa
- Popular And Convenient Location Off The Holywood/Circular Road
- Bright Lounge With Solid Wooden Floor
- Superb Luxury Fitted Kitchen Open Plan To Family/Dining Area With Feature Fireplace And Double Glazed French Doors To Decked Area
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom With Panelled Bath And Separate Shower Cubicle
- Fully Floored Roofspace
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- Driveway To Parking Area And Large Detached Garage
- Garden To Front And Enclosed Good Sized Gardens To Rear
- Ideal For Young Professional Couple Or Young Family Alike
- Convenient Location Offering Amenities, Public Transport Links And Sydenham Train Station Within Walking Distance
- Strandtown Village And Many Leading Primary And Secondary Schools Also Within Close Proximity
- Internal Viewing Strictly By Appointment
Additional InformationLocated in a quiet sought after residential location off Circular Road, Belmont this well appointed semi detached villa has been well presented and extended by its present owners.
Internally the property features a bright lounge with solid woden floor, luxury fitted kitchen open plan to family/dining room, bathroom, three well proportioned bedrooms and fully floored roofspace. Other benefits include Phoenix Gas heating uPVC double glazed windows and doors, driveway to ample parking space and detached garage. There are well attended gardens to the rear laid in lawns, paved patio and feature decking area.
The location of this property offers ease of access to many amenities and main arterial routes and demand is always consistently high and only upon internal inspection can one fully appreciate all this fine home has to offer. Viewing is by appointment on 028 9042 8989.
- Oak effect UPVC double glazed front door with double glazed side panels to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Oak door with glazed inset to...
- LOUNGE: 13'5'' x 10'4''
- Solid wooden floor. Glazed double doors to...
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN OPEN TO FAMILY/DINING ROOM: 21'5'' x 17'6''
- at widest points. Excellent range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces and grainte drainer. Belfast sink unit with swan neck mixer taps. 'Stoves' Range cooker with 5 ring gas hob. Concealed extractor fan. Integrated fridge. Ceramic tiled floor to kitchen area. Solid rustic oak wooden floor to family dining area. Hole in wall fireplace with gas fire and wooden mantle. Double glazed French doors to decked area.
- White suite comprising close coupled dual flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan. Low voltage spot lights.
- Access to roofspace via sliding ladder.
- Pine panelled bath with antique style mixer taps, low flush WC, vanity unit, fully tiled built in shower cubicle with Aqulisa shower unit. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1): 12'7'' x 10'4''
- Range of built in robes with mirrored sliding doors. Built in safe. Aspect over front.
- BEDROOM (2): 10'5'' x 10'4''
- Aspect over rear.
- BEDROOM (3): 9'9'' x 6'8''
- 17'7'' x 10'3''
- Fully floored roofspace with eaves storage.
- Driveway to parking and detached garage. Rear garden in lawn, decking, paved patio and shrubs. Greenhouse.
- DETACHED GARAGE: 31'5'' x 10'2''
- Up and over door. Range of units. Plumbed for washing machine, power and light.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »