|Address||4 Carnduff Drive, Ballymena BT43 7AP|
|Price||Offers over £55,000|
|Heating||Dual (Solid & Oil)|
|Rateable Value||£55,000 *|
|Rates||£424 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Lounge with tiled fireplace and open fire with solid fuel link up.
- Kitchen includes a range of units in medium oak.
- Two bedrooms, one with built in storage.
- Fully tiled shower room with electric shower, lfwc and whb.
- Oil fired central heating with solid fuel link up
- uPVC mahogany grain double glazed windows.
- Off street parking for two vehicles.
- Private entrance.
- Boiler house.
- Private garden area.
Conveniently located right on the edge of Ballymena town centre, this two bedroom apartment comes with it's own private entrance and outside space. Ideal for the first time buyer, private investor or those wishing to downsize, this is an affordable opportunity to acquire a low maintenance home in a well regarded area.
Entrance stairs. :- French glass door to landing.
Lounge 4.29m x 4.16m (14’1” x 13’8”) :- Tiled fireplace and hearth. Storage
Kitchen 3.14m x 2.92m (10’4’’ x 9’7’’):- Eye and low level units in medium
oak. Stainless steel sink unit with double drainer. Space for cooker and fridge.
Plumbed for washing machine. Hotpress off. Half tiled walls.
Bedroom 1 4.06m x 3.09m (13’4’’ x 10’2’’) :- Built in storage.
Bedroom 2 3.20m x 2.76m (10’6’’ x 9’1”)
Shower room 1.57m x 1.27m (5’2” x 4’2’’) :- White ceramic suite comprising
lfwc and whb. Chrome accessories. Shower cubicle with electric shower.
Fully tiled walls throughout.
Front :- Concrete off street parking area for two vehicles.
Side :- Gated access to rear.
Rear :- Private area, laid in lawn and topsoil. Flagged walkway.
• 550 SQ FT (approx)
• Approximate rates calculation - £423.61
• All measurements are approximate
• Viewing strictly by appointment only
• Free valuation and mortgage advice available.
We endeavour to ensure our sales brochures are accurate and reliable. However, they should not be relied on as statements or representatives of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »