|Address||4 Cappagh Avenue, Portstewart BT55 7RZ|
|Price||Offers around £155,000|
|Rateable Value||£170,000 *|
|Rates||£1,205 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D64/C69 (co2: E54/D58)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area
Features of this property...
- Comprising 3 bedrooms (1 with enauite), kitchen with breakfast area, lounge with dining area, bathroom, utility room and cloakroom.
- Oil fired central heating system.
- Double glazing in uPVC frames.
- Tarmac driveway and parking area leading to detached garage.
- Large enclosed garden to rear with seating area.
- Side patio with external lighting and power supply.
- External water supply.
A well presented and spacious detached property situated in a private position at the entrance to Cappagh Avenue. This property offers 3 bedrooms and 1 reception room and would be ideal for those seeking a spacious home, with generous garden and garage in this popular seaside town.
ENTRANCE HALL: Tiled floor and under stair storage.
SEPARATE WC: Comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled floor.
KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : 15' 5" x 8' 10" (4.70m x 2.69m) Fitted kitchen with range of high & low level units, electric oven, ceramic hob with extractor unit over, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and stainless steel sink unit. built in breakfast bar, tiled floor and glass panelled doors to lounge.
UTILITY ROOM: 11' 1" x 5' 6" (3.38m x 1.68m) Range of fitted units, plumbed for automatic washing machine, space for dryer, extractor fan, tiled floor and door to side.
LOUNGE: 20' 7" x 12' 5" (6.27m x 3.78m) Large living and dining room to rear with French doors leading to garden. Living area features a cast iron fireplace with wood surround and tiled hearth,
LANDING: Shelved hot press.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 7" x 10' 9" (3.84m x 3.28m) Double bedroom to front with range of fitted wardrobes and ensuite comprising tiled shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and extractor fan.
BEDROOM (2): 14' 9" x 11' 5" (4.50m x 3.48m) Double bedroom to rear.
BEDROOM (3): 7' 5" x 9' 5" (2.26m x 2.87m) Single bedroom to rear.
BATHROOM: Comprising panel bath, shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, part tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
GARAGE: 14' 9" x 22' 11" (4.50m x 6.98m) Large detached garage with remote controlled roller door, side door, concrete flooring, power and light.
Travelling into Portstewart from Coleraine turn right before Flowerfield Arts Centre onto the Agherton Road, Cappagh Avenue is the first on the right and the property is situated in a private lane after the first house on the right hand side.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »