|Address||39 Warren Road, Donaghadee BT21 0PD|
|Price||Offers around £365,000|
|Rateable Value||£370,000 *|
|Rates||£2,509 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Enclosed Porch Leading to Spacious Reception Hall
- Integral Features Include Solid Wood Floors, Picture Rails and Cornices
- 3 Reception Rooms Including Sun Lounge for Afternoon and Evening Sun
- Attractive Kitchen with Maple Units, Integrated Appliances and Dining Area
- Rear Entrance Porch with Utility Room, Shower Room and Garage Access
- 4 First Floor Bedrooms and Large Family Bathroom
- Staircase to 2nd Floor and Bedroom (5)/Study
- Garage to Rear with Car Parking Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating and Partial Double Glazing
- Resident's Private Access to Beach via Warren Avenue
- Delightful Mature Gardens Bordered by Hedging and Trees
Additional InformationThis is a traditional double fronted detached residence fronting onto the Warren Road but approached via Warren Avenue. The property is beautifully presented throughout with elegant versatile accommodation designed to suit the current needs of the modern family yet retaining an individual charm and character. The ground floor rooms are bright and spacious with two separate reception rooms, a sun lounge enjoying relaxing views over the private mature gardens and an attractive fitted kitchen which carries through to a dining facility. A large rear porch accesses a utility room, shower room and the integral double garage. A central balustraded stairwell leads to the first floor from which there are sea views and four well proportioned bedrooms with a fifth attic bedroom/study.
The location offers many features including private access to a sandy beach for residents as well as the local 18 hole golf course which is just across the road. The picturesque seaside and harbour town of Donagahdee is within walking distance where a variety of shops, restaurants and coffee shops can be found together with marina and sailing club facilities.
For those less familiar with the area, Donagahdee is ten minutes drive from Bangor and thirty minutes from Belfast, with public transport to a wide choice of schools.
We strongly recommend you view this charming family home.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Panelled entrance door with glazed side panels and decorative tiled floor.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid wood flooring, picture rail and cornice.
- LOUNGE:15' 0" x 12' 6" (4.57m x 3.81m)
- into bay. Open fire with Beech mantlepiece and slate hearth, oak floor, picture rail and cornice.
- LIVING ROOM:23' 6" x 12' 0" (7.16m x 3.66m)
- into bay. Solid wood flooring, picture rail, cornice, marble fireplace with cast iron open grate.
- SUN LOUNGE:12' 6" x 9' 0" (3.81m x 2.74m)
- Double glazed in UPVC, oak flooring.
- KITCHEN/DINING:24' 9" x 11' 0" (7.54m x 3.35m)
- Range of high and low level maple units with dresser and granite work surfaces, one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit, gas hob, extractor hood above, double eye-level oven, integrated fridge and dishwasher, tiling to kitchen floor and oak flooring to dining area, shelved display niche.
- REAR PORCH:
- with tiled floor leading to:-
- SHOWER ROOM/UTILITY ROOM:10' 6" x 6' 3" (3.2m x 1.91m)
- Wash hand basin with tiled surround, shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Access to garage.
- Spacious landing with feature leaded stain glass window.
- BEDROOM (1):14' 6" x 12' 0" (4.42m x 3.66m)
- Picture rail, cornice, tongue and groove flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):13' 0" x 12' 3" (3.96m x 3.73m)
- Picture rail, cornice.
- BEDROOM (3):11' 6" x 11' 0" (3.51m x 3.35m)
- Sea views, picture rail, cornice.
- BEDROOM (4):12' 3" x 8' 3" (3.73m x 2.51m)
- Views of the sea, picture rail, cornice.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, picture rail, hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater, shuttered window.
- SEPARATE WC
- Fixed staircase to:-
- ATTIC ROOM:9' 10" x 8' 6" (3m x 2.59m)
- Sea views.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:19' 9" x 17' 6" (6.02m x 5.33m)
- Automatic up and over door, electric light and power, coal bunker.
- Parking area (vehicular access via Warren Avenue).
- Mature gardens to front, side and rear in lawns with hedging and shrubs.
Mortgage Calculator In Association With
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »