Set in an exceptionally pleasant and peaceful rural surroundings In the County Antrim countryside, located between Randalstown and Ballymena, this enchanting home offers the advantages of living in a green and scenic environment, with the convenience of ready access to Ballymena and Antrim, as well as Randalstown and the M2 commuter links are also readily accessible.
Approached from the Tamlough Road via a private avenue, the property offers a compact land holding immediately around the chalet, with the advantage of planning approval for another dwelling on the grounds, in a location which would have little impact on the existing residence.
The property itself is finished and maintained to an exacting standard, as inspection will confirm. Available in one or two lots.
• Entrance hall, with pine balustrade stairway to first floor
• Four reception rooms, include lounge, dining, reading and family rooms
• Family kitchen, fitted to a superb standard in pine, includes hob & oven units - patio doors to the rear
• Utility room, fully fitted to complement the kitchen
• Rear hall, with separate toilet off
• Five bedrooms (three on ground floor, two on first floor)
• Master bedrooms with en-suite bathroom and dressing room with fitted wardrobes
• Three of the other bedrooms also have en-suite shower-rooms
• Principal bathroom on ground floor, with luxury white suite, includes bath, whb, lfwc, shower and bidet
• Pvc double glazed windows (except velux type)
• Oil fired heating system
• Alarm system installed
• Pine panel internal doors
• Tv and telephone points in all bedrooms
• External car port, double garage and workshop accommodation
• Workshop capable of “granny annex” conversion if required (subject to statutory approvals as necessary)
• Pet enclosures provided to the rear of the garage
• Lands to the front, side and rear of the residence extend to circa 5 acres or thereabouts (excluding the gardens and grounds)
• Gardens to front, side and rear, well landscaped to include rear patio
• Planning approval for additional dwelling in the lands (lot 2, circa 0.8 acres, includes site, paddock and store)
(dimensions and areas are approximate)
Entrance Hall With Pine balustrade stairway to the first floor. Built in cloaks store with courtesy light. Hall. With Pine balustrade stairway to the first floor. Built in cloaks store with
Lounge 18’8” x 13’0” Pine Adam styled fireplace, with cast metal inset and traditional inset tiling. Tiled hearth and ceiling coving. Double doors to the Hall.
Playroom/Dining Room 11’8” x 14’8” Laminate woodstrip floor.
Family Kitchen 24’1” x 15’4” Fitted to a superb standard in Pine, with eye and low level wall units, fitted hob and double oven units. Cupboards for fridge and freezer concealment, with larder storage cupboards over. Tiled floor. Patio doors leading to the rear. Tiled wall splashback steel sink unit.
Utility Room 11’8” x 7’9” With Pine eye and low level wall units (to complement the Kitchen). Gas cooking hob. Plumbed for automatic dishwasher and washing machine. Space
for dryer. Tiled floor and wall splashback areas.
Separate Toilet Off LFWC and WHB. Tiled floor and wall splashback area over WHB.
Family Room 11’8” x 16’9” Patio door to the rear patio area.
Reading Room11’1” x 14’2”.
Bedroom 1(Front) 11’1” x 13’1” Double built in wardrobe.
Bathroom11’9” x 9’2” Fitted with a luxury White suite includes Pine panelled bath, WHB, LFWC, bidet and shower cubicle (fully tiled). Tiled splashback wall areas and ceramic tiled floor.
Bedroom 2 Front) 11’1” x 12’8” With double built in Wardrobe.
En-Suite Shower-Room With large shower cubicle, WHB and LFWC. Fully tiled shower, tiled splashback over WHB and ceramic floor tiling.
Bedroom 3 11’2” x 12’8” .
En-Suite Shower Room With large shower cubicle, WHB and LFWC. Fully tiled shower, tiled splashback over WHB and ceramic floor tiling.