|Address||39 Oakleigh Park, Ravenhill Road, Belfast|
|Rateable Value||£210,000 *|
|Rates||£1,465 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Deceptively Spacious Three Storey Townhouse In Excellent Decorative Order
- Highly Regarded Residential Location
- First Floor Drawing Room With Log Effect Living Flame Gas Fire
- Fitted Luxury Shaker Style Kitchen With Casual Dining Area And Built In Appliances
- Four Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Bathroom In Contemporary Style White Suite
- Phoenix Natural Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Low Maintenance Gardens To Front And Enclosed To Rear
- Private Parking To Front With Integral Garage
- Suited To The Young Professional Or Investor Alike
Additional InformationThis well presented three storey townhouse enjoys a mature cul de sac location, within the highly sought after Ravenhill Road area of South East Belfast. The location is ideal to take advantage of easy access to the City Centre, Forestside Shopping Centre and Public Transport and Motorway Networks.
In excellent decorative order throughout, the accommodation comprises entrance hall, first floor lounge and fitted luxury beech shaker style kitchen with casual dining area. On the second floor are three bedrooms (master bedroom with built in wardrobes and shower room ensuite) and bathroom in contemporary style white suite. The lower level comprises bedroom four, study area and utility room with access to integral garage. Outside the property benefits from a paved parking area and garage to front and enclosed low maintenance gardens to rear laid in lawns with flowerbeds, shrubs and barbeque area.
Viewing is highly recommended. Please contact us at our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- uPVC entrance door with glazed panels. Stairs to first floor.
- Cloaks cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM: 12'7'' x 18'1''
- Wall mounted gas fire.
- KITCHEN/DINING: 16'11'' x 10'9''
- High and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Four ring gas hob with oven under and extractor over. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbed for dishwasher. Partly tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- Access to roofspace. Linen cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 11'5'' x 10'8''
- Built in wardrobe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2): 12'8'' x 9'4''
- Built in wardrobe. French doors to Juliette balcony.
- BEDROOM (3): 12'5'' x 7'4''
- Built in wardrobe.
- Panelled bath, telephone hand shower over. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Partly tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE: 18'4'' x 12'1''
- Light and power.
- Store: 10'2'' x 3'10''
- Built in cupboards.
- BEDROOM (4)/OFFICE: 11'6'' x 10'8''
- UTILITY ROOM: 10'9'' x 4'10''
- High and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Gas fired boiler. Partly tiled walls.
- Driveway. Rear and side lawns and decking.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »