|Address||39 Castlegrange, Ballygowan Road, Belfast BT5 7GT|
|Rent||Last listed at £800 / month + fees|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Probably one of the biggest and best apartments in Belfast
- A Lift Serviced residence; with nominated Car Parking
- Spacious well appointed accommodation with 2 Reception rooms and 3 Bedrooms
- Handsome Oak flooring and the added comfort of an open gas fireplace
- Low heating costs with Phoenix Gas Heating
- Well looked after and maintained grounds
- A pleasant walk to local shops and pleasing views
- All Rates included
- Part furnished with some bedroom furniture, kitchen equipment and curtains in situ .
This a really stunning high-end "Lift acccessed" duplex apartment with a big spacious Lounge a separate Dining room or study, 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Built about nine years ago to a pleasingly high specification this home offers very comfortable accommodation complete with a fireplace in the Living Room, and offers delightful open views to both the front southwards over the Castlereagh Hills and to the back over fields, and probably Stormont, if you really want to see it .
It is set back off the Ballygowan Road and has lift accessed quiet accommodation which includes a 20 ft x 14ft lounge , a lower level bathroom and study/dining room and another 3 big bedrooms upstairs; the master bedroom has an en-suite shower room . The kitchen is well equipped with appliances. The pleasant garden areas are all maintained throughout the year.
Must be seen for appreciation .. It is absolutely top-end accomodation.
Do see the Map Link ..
At the top of the Castlereagh Road proceed onto the Ballygowan Road, and pass the Glen Road , Castlegrange is marked on the left hand side. The Apartment is in first Bulding on the left.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »