|Address||37 Wyndell Heights, Newtownards BT23 7GX|
|Price||Offers around £185,000|
|Rateable Value||£165,000 *|
|Rates||£1,098 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- NEW REDUCED PRICE
- A Superbly Presented Detached Villa Situated Just Off the Donaghadee Road
- Four Bedrooms Including Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Two Reception Rooms
- Excellent Kitchen with Range of Fitted Units and Separate Utility Area
- White Bathroom Suite with Shower Cubicle
- Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Fascias, Soffitts and Dormer for Ease of Maintenance
- Integral Garage
- Tarmac Driveway with Gardens to the Front and Rear with a Large Side Garden
Additional InformationLocated in one of the town’s most popular areas, this well presented detached family home benefits from a superb larger than average site. The property enjoys well proportioned accommodation offering an excellent kitchen with separate utility room, lounge, dining room, four bedrooms including master bedroom with ensuite. The current owners have tastefully decorated this home throughout and we would advise internal viewing to appreciate what this property has to offer.
- Mahogany front door.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlighting.
- LOUNGE:18' 5" x 13' 4" (5.61m x 4.06m)
- Laminate wood effect strip floor, wooden surround fireplace, tiled inset and hearth, hand made plaster coving at ceiling under stairs storage cupboard, recessed low voltage spotlighting, double doors to .....
- DINING ROOM:9' 10" x 9' 8" (3m x 2.95m)
- Slate effect tiled floor, double glazed sliding patio doors.
- KITCHEN:10' 11" x 9' 8" (3.33m x 2.95m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, Ariston recirculating fan, partly tiled walls, plumbed for dishwasher, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor.
- CLOAK CUPBOARD:0" x 0" (0m x 0m)
- White suite comprising wash hand basin, low flush w.c.
- Access to roof space, recessed low voltage spotlighting. Hot press copper cylinder, immersion heater
- BEDROOM (1):13' 10" x 9' 10" (4.22m x 3m)
- Built in wardrobe, wired for sky t.v.
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c., fully tiled shower cubicle, Redring electric shower unit, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (2):13' 3" x 10' 9" (4.04m x 3.28m)
- BEDROOM (3):10' 10" x 9' 10" (3.3m x 3m)
- Built-in wardrobe.
- STUDY?BEDROOM (4):9' 11" x 6' 0" (3.02m x 1.83m)
- Built-in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising, wooden panelbath, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, partlytiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled shower cubicle, shower unit, recessed low voltage spotlighting
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:18' 9" x 9' 11" (5.72m x 3.02m)
- Up and over door, light, power, oil fired boiler. Front garden laid in lawn with pebbled shrub border. Rear and side gardens laid in lawn with array of shrubs. PVC oil storage tank.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »