|Address||37 Glebe Park, Moira BT67 0TF|
|EPC Rating||D67/C72 (co2: D62/D66)|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
An attractive and beautifully maintained end-of-terrace townhouse situated within a highly sought after Georgian style development and walking distance of all village amenities, including schools, shops & transport facilities
This property which has been finished to a high standard throughout offers bright & well proportioned modern day living accommodation and will appeal to potential purchasers seeking a home with little to do but move in. Accommodation in brief:
• Entrance hall with downstairs wc & cloakroom
• Lounge with feature black granite fireplace with oak surround
• Fully fitted Beech shaker style kitchen with integrated appliances
• Dinette area with double patio doors leading onto enclosed gardens
• Three bedrooms (master with ensuite) / Separate family bathroom suite
• Oil fired zoned heating / pvc double glazed windows / landscaped gardens
• Communal parking to rear / Immediate inspection highly recommended
ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES OF THE FOLLOWING:
ENTRANCE HALL – Hardwood double glazed front door, solid oak flooring, cloakroom under staircase.
LOUNGE – 16’6x12’2 Feature black granite fireplace with oak surround, solid oak flooring, feature arch window.
KITCHEN / DINETTE – 17’8x11’5 Beech shaker style fitted kitchen with range of high & low level units, integrated oven & hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring, double patio doors.
DOWNSTAIRS WC – Comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
1ST FLOOR LANDING – Hotpress, access to partially floored roofspace.
MASTER BEDROOM – 13’3x11’3 With ensuite facilities comprising walk-in shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, extractor fan, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring.
BEDROOM 2 – 14’3x9’7
BEDROOM 3 – 10’4x7’10 Laminated wooden flooring.
BATHROOM – Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, walk-in shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, partially tiled walls, tiled flooring.
• Brick pavier pathway to front door
• Gardens to front with mature shrubs & trees
• Enclosed gardens to rear laid in lawns with mature shrubs & trees
• Patio area to rear
• Access to parking area to rear
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »