|Address||37 Cranmore Gardens, Malone, Belfast, Belfast BT9 6JL|
|Price||Last listed at £695,000|
|Rateable Value||£600,000 *|
|Rates||£2,832 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A Superbly Comprehensively Renovated (2008) 4 Bedroom Detached Family Home With A Modern Contemporary Interior
- Magnificent Two Storey Extension To Rear
- Large South Facing Rear Gardens
- Spacious Drawing Room
- Dining Room
- Superb 36' x 19' Contemporary Kitchen Open To Casual Living And Dining Area With Direct Access To Gardens
- Four Bedrooms (Master With Ensuite Shower Room)
- Contemporary Main Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Rewired And Re-Plumbed
- Security Alarm System
Additional Information***LEISURE VIEWING THURS 6TH MARCH 6.30PM - 7.30PM***
A most attractive, restored double fronted Victoria detached property occupying a superb site with spacious, south facing rear gardens in this highly regarded residential address.
Whilst the traditional character and features of a Victorian house have been fully retained in the restoration, the property has been substantially extended and now offers a bright, spacious contemporary interior, ideal for modern family living.
The accommodation comprises, a reception hall, cloakroom, utility room, drawing room, dining room, and a magnificent contemporary kitchen open to casual living and dining area, with doors opening to a south facing patio area and gardens. On the first floor, there are four bedrooms, (master with a superb contemporary ensuite shower room), and a spacious contemporary main bathroom.
Outside, there is generous parking to the front of the property and a spacious enclosed south facing garden to the rear. There is a useful workshop / store to the side of the house.
The property is exceptionally well located in a tree lined street, only a minutes walk from the Lisburn Road, and is also conveniently located with an excellent choice of schools within close proximity, and leisure / recreational amenities including Malone and Balmoral Golf Clubs, the Lagan Valley Regional Park, and Belfast City Centre all within easy access. Within walking distance of Cranmore Park.
All in all, a superbly well appointed family house in a highly regarded and most convenient residential location.
Viewing by private appointment and is highly recommended.
- Glazed panelled entrance door with side panels and fanlight. Leading to...
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak floor. Corniced ceiling. Ceiling rose. Understairs storage. Attractive mahogany staircase with turned spindles and Newell post.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor. Partly tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM: 9'0'' x 6'8''
- High and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting. Enclosed gas fired boiler.
- DINING ROOM: 11'3'' x 18'3''
- Period mahogany fireplace with tiled surround and open fire. Corniced ceiling. Ceiling rose.
- DRAWING ROOM: 27'10'' x 12'0''
- Stone fireplace with cast iron inset and granite hearth. Corniced ceiling. Ceiling rose. Double doors leading to Kitchen / Living Dining.
- KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING AREA: 36'6'' x 19'1''
- KITCHEN AREA:
- Contemporary high and low level high gloss units with stainless steel fittings. Corian work surfaces. Frosted glass cabinets. Belling Range with extractor over. 1.5 bowl single drainer sink unit. Stainless steel mixer taps. Recess for fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Central island unit with breakfast bar area. Glazed roof lantern. Low voltage lighting. Ceramic tiled floor. Double doors to patio. Open to...
- CASUAL LIVING/DINING AREA:
- 12" Bifold sliding doors leading to patio area and gardens. Ceramic tiled floor. Built-in hand made storage cupboards. Low voltage lighting. Roof lantern. Wired for satellite TV and home cinema.
- LANDING / STUDY AREA:
- Access to floored roofspace. Corniced ceiling. Low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (1): 14'0'' x 14'0''
- Double french doors to Juliette balcony. Handmade contemporary built-in wardrobe. Low voltage lighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite. Walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatic shower and glazed shower screen. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Low voltage lighting. Fully tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM (2): 15'0'' x 12'0''
- Corniced ceiling. Attractive period slate fireplace with cast iron inset, tiled surround and slate hearth.
- BEDROOM (3): 12'10'' x 11'9''
- Corniced ceiling. Full length built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (4): 12'2'' x 12'1''
- Corniced ceiling.
- BATHROOM: 10'8'' x 9'0''
- Contemporary white suite comprising bath with mixer tap, low flush WC, Pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting.
- Pebbled driveway with generous parking and flower beds. Pathway to side. Wired for floor and gate post lighting.
- Extensive south facing yorkstone paved patio with steps down to private enclosed gardens laid in lawns bordered by mature trees and hedging. Outside lighting, water and power supplies.
- ATTACHED GARDEN STORE/WORKSHOP: 20'0'' x 7'3''
- Light and power.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »