|Address||37 Bayview Road, Bangor|
|Price||Offers around £165,000|
|Rateable Value||£165,000 *|
|Rates||£1,116 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A carefully maintained detached bungalow in a popular location
- Lounge with feature marble fireplace
- Dining area next to kitchen with extensive range of units
- Conservatory with laundry facility and separate wc
- Three excellent bedrooms
- Bathroom with full white suite
- Cavity wall insulation installed
- Other improvements include solid beechwood flooring and downlighters in most rooms
- uPVC double glazed window frames, facias and soffits
- Oil fired central heating
- Detached matching single garage with Bitmac drive and parking area
- Alarmed system fitted
Additional InformationThis delightful detached bungalow offers a number of attractive and individual features which make it a very desirable property. Accommodation is bright and spacious with a through lounge with an archway to a dining area which is conveniently adjacent to the kitchen. The three bedrooms are all capable of accommodating a double bed while the white bathroom suite includes a bath and separate shower. A generous kitchen is large enough for casual dining and leads to a conservatory.
Outside the mature rear garden is very private with a detached single garage.
With uPVC window frames , facias and soffits external maintenance will be at a minimum.
The bungalow is situated in an established residential area with easy access to the ring road , shopping in Ballyholme village and the beach and seafront of Groomsport and Ballyholme.
If you are looking for a well maintained home in a quiet popular location we recommend you view now.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Half glazed upvc entrance door, laminate wood floor, downlighting, cloakroom.
- LOUNGE:16' 0" x 11' 4" (4.88m x 3.45m)
- Marble and granite fireplace, solid beech flooring, downlighting. Archway to:-
- DINING AREA:13' 3" x 7' 0" (4.04m x 2.13m)
- Solid beech flooring, downlighting.
- KITCHEN:13' 0" x 8' 3" (3.96m x 2.51m)
- Extensive range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces and matching breakfast table, one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit, ceramic hob and stainless steel under oven, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, tiled floor and splash back, concealed lighting and downlighting.
- CONSERVATORY:14' 6" x 11' 9" (4.42m x 3.58m)
- Double glazed in upvc, laminate wood floor with wash hand basin and plumbing for washing machine, oil fired boiler, separate low flush wc.
- BEDROOM (1):11' 3" x 11' 0" (3.43m x 3.35m)
- Laminate wood floor, downlighting.
- BEDROOM (2):11' 0" x 9' 6" (3.35m x 2.9m)
- Laminate wood floor, downlighting.
- BEDROOM (3):12' 9" x 10' 3" (3.89m x 3.12m)
- Solid beech floor, downlighting.
- Panel bath with pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled corner shower cubicle with electric shower, tiled floor, downlighting.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater, trap door to insulated roofspace.
- DETACHED MATCHING SINGLE GARAGE:
- Roller door, electric light and power.
- Bitmac driveway.
- Front garden with lawns and shrubs. Private enclosed rear garden with decked area and lawn.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »