|Address||36 Pommern Parade, East Belfast, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £169,950|
|Rateable Value||£145,000 *|
|Rates||£1,012 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi- Detached House
- Kitchen / Dining / Living
- Three Bedrooms
- Luxury Bathroom
- Detached Garage
- Front And Rear Gardens
- Gfch / Upvc Dg
This attractive semi detached family home has been finished to the highest standards internally and is located in the highly regarded Upper Castlereagh Road area of East Belfast. The property is within walking distance to many of Belfast's leading schools, Metro bus links, local shops and parks. Offering excellent family accomodation with an enclosed rear garden with feature decked patio, we anticipate interest to be high.
- THE ACCOMODATION COMPRISES
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH
- Original tiled floor, double glazed hardwood front door with leaded stain glass insert.
- ENTRANCE HALL 4.67m(15'4'') x 1.87m(6'2'')
- Picture rail, understairs storage and wood laminate floor.
- LOUNGE 3.64m(11'11'') x 3.34m(10'11'')
- Into large square front aspect bay window with original leaded stain glass inserts, attractive feature gas fire with cast iron inset, oak surround and slate hearth, wood laminate floor, picture rail.
- KITCHEN 6.51m(21'4'') x 2.09m(6'10'')
- Modern fitted kitchen with an excellent range of high and low level units and drawers, solid wood work surfaces, stainless steel circular sink unit and mixer taps, gas hob, integrated oven with a stainless steel extractor fan, integrated dish washer, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls, wood laminate floor and recessed spot lighting.
Open plan to dining / Living area...
- DINING AREA
- Wood laminate flooring.
- LIVING AREA 3.51m(11'6'') x 3.65m(12'0'')
- Rear aspect UPVC double French patio doors to fully enclosed paved patio area, wood laminate flooring, picture rail.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft, cupboard housing gas boiler.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.62m(15'2'') x 3.53m(11'7'')
- Front aspect bay window, corniced ceiling, picture rail and wood laminate floor.
- BEDROOM TWO 3.53m(11'7'') x 3.48m(11'5'')
- Bright and spacious double bedroom, corniced celing, picture rail and wood laminate floor.
- BEDROOM THREE 2.31m(7'7'') x 2.03m(6'8'')
- BATHROOM 2.16m(7'1'') x 2.05m(6'9'')
- Modern white bathroom suite comprising low flush w/c, feature wash hand basin with mixer taps, panelled bath with glass shower screen and telephone hand shower, chrome heated towel radiator, ceramic floor and part tiled walls.
- DRIVEWAY / GARAGE
- Ample concrete driveway with parking for several cars leading to detached garage with roller door, light and power, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
- Landscaped gardens to front laid in lawns with flowerbeds.
Rear garden in lawns with large feature decked patio area ideal for entertaining. Additional paved patio area. Excellent degree of privacy. Outside tap and light.
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »