|Address||36 Glenroe Park, Dungiven BT47 4PE|
|Rateable Value||£95,000 *|
|Rates||£770 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
This is a modern detached 3 bedroom bungalow situated within an attractive and very popular residential development in the town of Dungiven. It is convenient to all local amenities such as; shops, schools, churches etc. It offers generous living accommodation and is extremely well presented both internally and externally. Viewing is highly recommended and interest is expecte to be high.
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Mahogany Front Door and Back Door
- Oil fired central heating
- All Vertical Blinds included
- All Light Fittings and Floor Coverings included
Entrance Hall: Mahogany front door. Tiled floor. Telephone point. Shelved hot-press.
Living Room: 11’4 x 16’3 Feature wooden fireplace with black cast iron inset and tiled
hearth. Laminate wooden floor and T.V point.
Kitchen/ Dining: 10’4 x 14’9 Range of eye and low level fitted kitchen units in a medium Oak finish. Stainless steel, single drainer sink with mixer taps. Walls tiled between kitchen units, floor tiled.
Utility Room: 7’3 x 4’10 Includes; single drainer, stainless steel sink with mixer taps,
plumbed hot & cold for washing machine. Tiled splash-back and tiled floor and Mahogany back door.
Bedroom 1: 9’8 x 13’9 Laminate wooden floor.
Bedroom 2: 7’5 x 8’5 Laminate wooden floor.
Bedroom 3: 11’2 x 10’9 Laminate wooden floor.
En Suite: Currently used as storage but does have a shower unit, low flush w.c, and
wash hand basin.
Bathroom: 6’5 x 8’10 Suite includes; low flush w.c, wash hand basin with tiled splash-
back and fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled floor.
Detached Garage: 15’3 x 18’1 Roller shutter door. Lighting and power points.
Exterior: Tarmac driveway. Concrete enclosed rear yard. 2 x Outside taps. Front Garden laid in lawn and enclosed by garden wall.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »