|Address||35 Maritime Drive, Carrickfergus|
|Price||Offers around £125,000|
|Rateable Value||£115,000 *|
|Rates||£893 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Bedroms
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Lounge & Kitchen/Diner
- Modern White Bathroom
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- Superb Location
Additional InformationGround floor apartment in superb waterfront location
Two bedrooms both with wardrobes
En-suite shower room off master bedroom with modern white suite
Lounge incorporating solid wood flooring and patio doors to garden
Kitchen open plan to dining area incorporating range of appliances
Bathroom boasting white suite, roll top style bath & contemporary tiling
uPVC double glazing and Phoenix gas heating
Garden laid to patio with views across Carrickfergus Marina
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled flooring, security entrance phone, storage cupboard, radiator, doors to:
- LOUNGE 3.86m(12'8'') x 3.89m(12'9'')
- Double glazed sliding patio doors to garden, solid wood flooring, radiator.
- KITCHEN/DINER 4.32m(14'2'') x 3.07m(10'1'')
- Double glazed window to front aspect, range of high and low level units with roll edge worktops, inset 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, integrated oven and four ring gas hob with extractor fan over, built-in fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, part ceramic tiled flooring, part solid wood flooring.
- DINING AREA
- BEDROOM ONE 3.73m(12'3'') x 3.28m(10'9'')
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in mirored sliderobes, radiator, door to en-suite.
- Vanity unit including low flush Wc, wash hand basin and shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower over, ceramic tiled flooring, chrome towel rail.
- BEDROOM TWO
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobe, laminate wood flooring, radiator.
- Inset spotlights, white suite comprising low flush Wc, pedestal sink, roll top style bath, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled flooring.
- Part laid to patio with pebbled area.
- Views across Carrickfergus Marina towards Co. Down coastline.
- EPC REFERENCE
EER RATING 80
EIR RATING 79
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »