|Address||35 Knocknagoney Gardens, Belfast BT4 2QA|
|Price||Last listed at £79,950|
|Rateable Value||£82,500 *|
|Rates||£584 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive lounge with laminate floor
- Luxury fitted kitchen
- 3 bright bedrooms
- Bathroom with white suite and electric shower
- uPVC single glazed
- Oil fired central heating
- Paved garden to front, secluded garden to rear laid in lawn, shed with light and power
Additional InformationAn attractive red brick semi detached
This property is located in a popular residential area and is ideally suited to the young professional or family alike.
With demand in this area increasing, early viewing is essential.
- LOUNGE:13' 5" x 18' 2" (4.09m x 5.54m)
- Laminate floor
- KITCHEN:11' 7" x 11' 2" (3.53m x 3.4m)
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer tape, excellent range of high and low level units, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling, spot lighting, PVC back door
- BEDROOM (1):13' 2" x 10' 0" (4.01m x 3.05m)
- Laminate floor
- BEDROOM (2):10' 5" x 7' 11" (3.18m x 2.41m)
- Laminate floor, cornice ceiling
- BEDROOM (3):9' 11" x 9' 4" (3.02m x 2.84m)
- Cornice ceiling
- White suite comprising of paneled bath, electric shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling Separate low flush w.c
- Secluded rear garden, shed with power and lighting
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »