|Address||35 Herbison Fields, Ballymena BT43 7DJ|
|Price||Last listed at £107,500|
|Rateable Value||£100,000 *|
|Rates||£786 pa *|
|EPC Rating||C70/C72 (co2: D59/D61)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- 3 Bedrooms (One Ensuite)
- Modern Kitchen + Bathroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Fully Enclosed Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Must Be Seen!
This modern three bedroom townhouse is located in the popular Herbison Fields development just off the Cushendall Road in Ballymena. The town centre is within walking distance whilst the A26/M2 road network is also very close by for commuting. With three good sized bedrooms, spacious living accommodation and a homely modern finish throughout, this is undoubtedly an ideal first time home which must been seen to be fully appreciated.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- This attractive townhouse features a lounge, spacious kitchen-diner, three bedrooms (one with ensuite) and family bathroom. There is off street parking to the front, side access to the rear and a fully enclosed back garden which is very private. Other benefits of this lovely home, are that it is fully double glazed throughout and has oil fired central heating. The property has been well cared for by its current owners and has been tastefully decorated to a modern standard. An ideal home for any first time buyer or young family. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE 2.06m x 1.47m (6'9" x 4'10")
- Hard wood front door with double glazing. Laminate strip wooden floor. Telephone point. Security alarm panel. Door to:
- DOWNSTAIRS WC/CLOAKROOM
- Low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 5.05m x 3.91m widest points (16'7" x 12'10" widest
- 5.05m (16' 7'') x 3.91m (12' 10'')
Laminate strip wooden floor. TV and telephone points. Open fire with attactive Pine surround and granite hearth. Storage cupboard (under stairs). Stairs to first floor.
- KITCHEN 5.51m x 3.45m (18'1" x 11'4")
- Bright and spacious kitchen with ample space for large dining room table. Excellent range of eye and low level units. 2 glazed eye level cupboards. Integrated dishwasher. Space for an American style fridge-freezer. Integrated oven and hob with stainless steel extractor hood. Bowl and a half stainless steel 'Franke' sink unit with single drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Wired for under unit and kick board lighting. TV point. Large storage cupboard off dining area. Fully tiled floor and part tiled walls. French doors to garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Hotpress. Storage cupboard. Switch for roofspace lighting. Access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.04m x 3.05m (13'3" x 10'0")
- TV and telephone points. With:
- ENSUITE 2.92m x 1.42m (9'7" x 4'8")
- Low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Shaving point and light. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 3.45m x 3.05m (11'4" x 10'0")
- TV and telephone points.
- BEDROOM 3 2.87m x 2.34m (9'5" x 7'8")
- TV and telephone points.
- BATHROOM 3.25m x 2.34m (10'8" x 7'8")
- Four piece white suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, corner bath and shower enclosure with power shower. Shaving point and light. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- To the front is off street parking for 2 cars. Paved walkway to the front and around the side. Gated side access for this property only (beneficial for access to oil tank and for bins etc). To the rear the garden is fully enclosed and not overlooked by any properties to the rear. The back garden is well laid out, with fenced division between patio area and lawn. Outdoor light and tap.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions please contact your local branch of Ulster Property Sales.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
PLEASE NOTE : TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION, ULSTER PROPERTY SALES DO NOT CHARGE ANY FEES FOR OUR MORTGAGE SERVICES.
Mortgage Calculator In Association With
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »