|Address||35 Glencolin Park, Glen Road, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £119,950|
|Rateable Value||£105,000 *|
|Rates||£732 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D67/C73 (co2: D59/D66)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Spacious End Terrace
- Four Good Bedrooms
- One Reception Room
- Luxury Kitchen/ Dining
- Downstairs Shower Suite
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Landscaped Gardens
* An exceptional well finished spacious family home within this popular location off the Glen Road. * Four good bedrooms / one generous reception room. * Luxury finished kitchen / dining area. * Downstairs shower suite. * Upvc double glazed windows / oil fired central heating. * Contemporary white bathroom suite. * Generous site / private landscaped gardens. * Superior presentation throughout. * Well worth viewing.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed entrance door to;
- FEATURE ENTRANCE HALL
- Walnut effect flooring, glazed downlighters.
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM
- Double shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush w.c, wash hand basin.
- LOUNGE 4.93m(16'2'') x 4.01m(13'2'')
- Feature bay window, walnut effect wood strip floor. Archway to;
- LIVING ROOM / BEDROOM 4 3.33m(10'11'') x 3.02m(9'11'')
- Walnut effect wood strip floor.
- LUXURY KITCHEN /DINING AREA 4.93m(16'2'') x 3.61m(11'10'')
- Contemporary range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, 4 Ring gas hob, underoven, overhead extractor hood, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, wooden effect strip floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.78m(12'5'') x 3.07m(10'1'')
- BEDROOM 2 3.78m(12'5'') x 3.15m(10'4'')
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 3 3.96m(13'0'') x 3.66m(12'0'')
- Built-in robes.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, telephone hand shower, semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, ceramic tiled floor, tiling, chrome effect sanitary ware. Walk-in hotpress with copper cylinder on landing.
- Decking / fencing, lawns to front and rear, outside light, feature railings to front, housed oil fired boiler, pvc oil tank.
- ENERGRY PERFORMANCE RATING
- 9497 0325 6740 4870 4996
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »