|Address||34 Thiepval Avenue, Cregagh, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £149,950|
|Rateable Value||£150,000 *|
|Rates||£912 pa *|
|EPC Rating||F28/E45 (co2: F21/F35)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Deluxe Fitted Kitchen
- 1st Floor Modern Bathroom
- Off Street Parking
- Detached Garage / Store
Refurbished and upgraded to the highest of standards!. In this ever popular location there would be a limited amount of opportunities to buy a detached villa in a area made up mostly of Semi detached homes. ' Ex Service men' houses would be a common term used with the area, but this home is approximately 20 years old, offering bright spacious accommodation, and is one that really needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated!
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- uPVC double glazed front door to;
- LARGE RECEPTION HALL
- Tiled floor. Understairs cloaks comprising low flush w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.57m(15'0'') x 3.96m(13'0'')
- Laminate floor.
- CONSERVATORY 3.25m(10'8'') x 2.44m(8'0'')
- MODERN KITCHEN 4.52m(14'10'') x 2.54m(8'4'')
- Full range of high and low level built in units, formica work surfaces. Single daienr sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls, extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Tiled floor, recessed spotlights.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 4.57m(15'0'') x 3.99m(13'1'')
- Built in mirror robes.
- BEDROOM 2 2.90m(9'6'') x 2.39m(7'10'')
- Built in mirrored robes.
- BEDROOM 3 2.57m(8'5'') x 2.49m(8'2'')
- White suite compriisng tiled panelled bath, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Corner shower cubicle. Tiled floor.
- DETACHED GARAGE/STORE 8.71m(28'7'') x 4.14m(13'7'')
- Light and power. Housed oil fired boiler.
- Corner site with gardens to front, side and parking to rear. 2 car parking to side. Outside tap and PVC oil tank.
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Tony Jones on 028 90641264
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »