|Address||34 Springhill Road, Bangor|
|Price||Offers around £125,000|
|Rateable Value||£125,000 *|
|Rates||£845 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Large Semi Detached Property Full Of Character And Charm
- Spacious And Bright Accommodation Throughout
- Tasteful Presentation With Solid 'Parana' Pine Floors To Ground Floor
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Mostly Double Glazed
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Recently Installed Bathroom And Separate WC
- Convenient Location Within A Few Minutes Walking Distance To Bus And Rail Networks To Belfast And Bangor And To Local Shops
- Within Walking Distance To An Excellent Range Of Primary Schools Including Grange And Rathmore And Convenient To Glenlola And Bangor Grammar Schools
Additional Information34 Springhill Road is a deceptively spacious semi detached property which has been beautifully maintained and presented by the current owner. There are lovely Art Deco style features and 'Parana' pine solid wood flooring which gives the property warmth and charm. The accommodation comprises of a bright and roomy reception hall, living room with bay window and dining room, separate kitchen with views over the mature rear garden.
Upstairs, there are three bedrooms, one with a feature cast iron fireplace, a recently installed bathroom and separate WC. The property benefits from double glazed windows throughout. Phoenix gas central heating.
The rear garden is a tranquil haven which has been designed with patio areas to make the most of the sunshine in the summer. Amongst the mature evergreen trees and flowerbeds, there is a garden patio for lunching and lounging in the summer. There is ample driveway parking to the side of the house.
This really is a special home which will appeal to young professionals, young families and retired couples alike. We would highly recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Hardwood entrance door with glazed panels leading to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid 'Parana' pine flooring. Plate rack. Understairs storage with window, housing gas boiler.
- LIVING ROOM: 14'9'' x 10'10''
- Solid 'Parana' pine floor. Bay window. Art Deco style feature fireplace with painted tiled inset, tiled hearth and open fire (mains gas pipe for potential gas fire). Built in storage and shelving.
- KITCHEN: 13'6'' x 6'10''
- Range of high and low level units. Ceramic tiled floor. Double drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Stainless steel Siemens oven and ceramic hob. Stainless steel splash back with stainless extractor canopy. Part tiled walls. Walk in pantry with shelving, window and tiled floor. Low voltage lighting. Back door to rear patio and garden.
- DINING ROOM: 11'3'' x 10'10''
- Solid 'Parana' pine flooring. Feature fireplace with tiled hearth housing 'Rayburn' glass fronted multi-fuel burner. Built in shelves and storage.
- Hatch to floored and insulated roofspace with light. Hotpress storage cupboard.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush WC. Ceramic tiled floor.
- White suite comprising tiled panelled bath with mixer taps and electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin. Partly tiled wall. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1): 14'9'' x 10'10''
- Bay window. Cast iron fireplace. Tiled hearth. Built in sliding mirrored robes.
- BEDROOM (2): 11'3'' x 10'10''
- Corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3): 9'6'' x 6'11''
- Built in wardrobe with shelving and hanging space.
- Patio area to rear which catches the sun in the evening. Storage house with light and power. Steps down to mature garden in lawns bordered by shrubs, evergreen trees and flowerbeds. Garden patio to the back of the garden which gets full sunshine for most of the afternoon in the summer, hidden by lattice fencing, shrubs and trees. Door to driveway with ample parking. Steps down to garden. Garden shed.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »