|Address||34 Seymour Gardens, Waterside, Londonderry|
|Price||Offers around £65,000|
|Rateable Value||£56,000 *|
|Rates||£451 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
An end terrace house with detached garage, situate on a choice corner plot with gardens to front, side and rear. This home provides three bedroom accommodation and offers conveience to nearby shops and bus route. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
Oil fired central heating
PVC double glazed windows
Three bedroom accommodation
Gardens to front, side & rear
Capital Rateable Value: £56,000 Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating:
- Entrance Hall:-
- with vinyl flooring; understairs storage.
- 12’8” x 12’6” (3.86 x 3.81 m) : having tiled fireplace with carved surround and matching hearth; vinyl flooring; coving to ceiling; television socket; central heating controls; extra power points.
- 14’9” x 10’0” (4.49 x 3.04 m) : fitted with eye and low level units; single drainer stainless steel sink unit; plumbing for automatic washing machine; ‘Belling’ fan assisted oven with grill and ceramic hob unit; extractor fan; space for fridge/freezer; wall tiling around units; dining area.
- Rear Porch:-
- walk-in storage cupboard with light.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING:- with Hotpress and Immersion Heater.
- 6’3” x 5’5” (1.90 x 1.65 m) : bath with handles and ‘Mira’ electric shower unit over; close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin; fitted wall mirror; fully tiled walls; pine panelled ceiling; low voltage
- Bedroom (1):-
- 12’4” (overall) x 11’9” (3.75 x 3.58 m) : having double built-in wardrobe with louvered doors; dado railing.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 12’4” x 8’8” (3.75 x 2.64 m) : having double built-in wardrobes with louvered doors.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 9’6” x 8’6” (overall) (2.89 x 2.59 m) :
- 17’6” x 12’0” (5.33 x 3.65 m) : pitched and tiled roof; roller door; side window and rear door.
- Gardens to front and side with walled enclosure. Enclosed yard area to rear with recently fitted overlap timber fencing; raised paved patio area.
- Property ref: 150_1440_2762364
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »