|Address||34 Rosses Stables, Ballymena|
|Price||Offers around £114,950|
|Rateable Value||£125,000 *|
|Rates||£963 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D60/D62 (co2: E53/D56)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Integral Garage
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Upvc Dg And Ofch
- River Views To Rear
- Quiet Residential Area
- Close To Town And A26
Beautifully presented three bedroom townhouse and integral garage in Rosses Stables. A quiet part to the rear of the Rosses development with uninterrupted views of River Braid and local countryside. Easy access to the A26/M2 road network and all the schools and other amenities in Ballymena.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- Flexible living accommodation split over three floors in this modern townhouse. Ground floor comprises hallway, downstairs wc, utility room, family room and access into garage. First floor provides all the open plan kitchen, dining and living accommodation then three bedrooms (master ensuite) and bathroom on the second floor. The property is in very good decorative order and benefits from upvc double glazing, intruder alarm and oil fired central heating system. Plenty of communal parking to front and enclosed private rear garden.
- Hardwood front door. Storage cupboard. Intruder alarm panel. Tiled floor. Access into integral garage.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC 1.83m(6'0'') x 0.97m(3'2'')
- Lowflush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.73m(12'3'') x 1.55m(5'1'')
- Range of floor level kitchen units and single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Hardwood rear door. Tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM / SNUG 3.28m(10'9'') x 2.51m(8'3'')
- Cosy family room on the ground floor which could also be used as a fourth bedroom. Double UPVC french doors onto rear garden. Large storage cupboard. TV and telephone points. Carpet.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Stairs to first floor landing.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING 9.42m(30'11'') x 4.98m(16'4'') widest
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area. The kitchen has a good range of floor and eye level beech kitchen units with integrated electric hob, oven and stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Laminate strip wood flooring. Recessed lighting. Double UPVC french doors and balcony. (30'11 x 16'4ft widest)
- The carpetted living area benefits from a gas stove and two double upvc doors and balconies providing clear views over the River Briad and local countryside. TV point.
- SECOND FLOOR
- Staris to second floor with large storage cupboard and access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 2.57m(8'5'') x 2.46m(8'1'')
- Carpetted bedroom.
- BEDROOM 2 2.67m(8'9'') x 2.39m(7'10'')
- Carpetted bedroom with built in storage cupboard.
- BATHROOM 2.01m(6'7'') x 1.88m(6'2'')
- Family bathroom with low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath with shower over bath and shower screen. Tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM 3 4.98m(16'4'') x 3.76m(12'4'')
- Master bedroom with carpet and TV point. (16'4 x 12'4ft) Ensuite.
- ENSUITE 1.88m(6'2'') x 1.63m(5'4'')
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled corner shower cubicle. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Velux window.
- GARAGE 5.61m(18'5'') x 2.59m(8'6'')
- Integral garage with up and over door. Access house at ground level.
- Large parking bay to front with more than adequate spaces for this row of townhouses. Private rear garden with paved area, lawn and flower beds. Boiler and oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property.
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »