|Address||34 Roseville Park, Lisburn|
|Price||Offers around £82,000|
|Rateable Value||£65,000 *|
|Rates||£424 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Additional InformationA superb mid terrace property situated in a quiet cul-de-sac setting in a sought after location, close to local shops and amenities, convenient to Lisburn City Centre and within a few minutes drive to the M1 motorway.
Offering modernised and comfortable accommodation with views over looking Lisburn Island Civic Centre, open aspect to the front over looking green area. This property is sure to appeal to a wide cross section of discerning purchasers, including first time buyers.
Accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Hall with laminate floor, Lounge with feature fireplace and laminate flooring, Kitchen/Dining Area with under stairs storage, Stairs to the first floor landing, 3 Bedrooms (one with built in wardrobe), Shower Room with white suite.
Oil fired central heating.
PVC White double glazed window and exterior doors.
PVC White fascia, sofits and rainwater goods.
Communal parking area to the front.
Low maintenance front garden pebbled. Rear garden paved and decked with access gate.
Location: Turn off Queens Road into Millbrook Road, then take a right Roseville Park last turn on the left hand side. (sign erected)
- Tiled step up to upvc White exterior door with glass side panels into;
- With laminate wooden flooring, single panelled radiator, telephone point.
- LOUNGE:14' 11" x 12' 06"max (4.55m x 3.81m)
- Feature fireplace with electric fire inset, dado rail, 2 double panelled radiator, aieral point, laminate wooden flooring.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:15' 11" x 8' 4" (4.85m x 2.54m)
- Modern fitted white kitchen with high and low level units, part tiled walls, tiled floor, single drainer stainless steele sink unit, with hot & cold mixer tap, space for cooker/fridge/freezer/washing machine. Understairs storage cupboard with light. Dining Area, double panelled radiator, upvc 1/2 glass exterior door.
- Stairs to 1st floor landing with roofspace access and hotpress with shelving,
- BEDROOM (1):11' 05"max x 9' 08" (3.48m x 2.95m)
- With single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):12' 01" x 7' 07" (3.68m x 2.31m)
- With single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):8' 0" x 7' 0" (2.44m x 2.13m)
- With single panelled radiator and built in wardrobe.
- SHOWER ROOM:5' 11" x 5' 03" (1.8m x 1.6m)
- With White suite comprising low flush w.c., wash hand basin with mixer tap, walk in shower cubicle with 'Gainsborough' electric shower, fully tiled walls and floor, extractor fan, Single panelled radiator.
- Low maintence front garden pebbled with fence and gate, tiled step to front door. Rear garden paved and decked, storage shed/coal house, access through rear gate, outside light, housed boiler, oil tank.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »