|Address||34 Parkmount Crescent, Ballymena BT43 5HS|
|Price||Offers around £119,950|
|Rateable Value||£145,000 *|
|Rates||£1,117 pa *|
|EPC Rating||E45/D66 (co2: F37/D56)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached House
- Detached Garage
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Ofch and Upvc Dg
- Impressive Corner Site
- Close To Town Centre
- Easy Access To A26
Three bedroom detached house and detached garage on an impressive corner site located in Parkmount Crescent, a quiet residential area off the Ballymoney Road. A great family home with easy access to all the amenities in Ballymena and the A26 / M2 road network.
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- A very comfortable house with a modern feel. Inviting hallway leads to a bright lounge and long open plan kitchen, dining and living area. Private enclosed decking area at rear door. Three good sized bedrooms and modern bathroom on first floor. Property benefits from oil fired central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout. Utility area in detached garage. UPVC soffits, facia and guttering. Impressive corner site in lawn and mature trees and shrubs.
- Glazed UPVC front door and side panels leads into bright hallway with Porcelain floor tiles and under stair storage cupboard. Dog leg staircase to first floor.
- LOUNGE 3.81m x 3.66m (12'6" x 12'0")
- Comfortable living space with windows and views to front and side. Contemporary fireplace with electric fire. Porcelain tiled floor. TV point. (12'6 x 12'0ft)
- KITCHEN/ DINING/ LIVING 9.86m x 3.76m (32'4" x 12'4")
- Modern, open plan cooking, dining and living space. Comfortable seated area leads into an informal dining area which leads onto modern kitchen. Kitchen has good range of floor and eye level kitchen units in beech shaker style. Gas hob and electric oven with extractor hood. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for dishwasher. Porcelain floor tiles throughout, living and dining area has tiled walls with contemporary electric fire. UPVC rear door from kitchen leads onto enclosed, raised decking area and access to garage and utility area. (32'4 x 12'4ft)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Stairs to landing with built in hotpress and access to floored roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 3.81m x 3.66m (12'6" x 12'0")
- Master bedroom with carpet and built in wardrobe. (12'6 x 12'0ft)
- BEDROOM 2 3.76m x 2.84m (12'4" x 9'4")
- Double bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring.
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m x 2.24m (9'0" x 7'4")
- Bedroom with laminate strip wood flooring.
- BATHROOM 2.72m x 1.65m (8'11" x 5'5")
- Family bathroom with low flush wc, wash hand basin and panel bath with shower over bath. Tiled walls and linoleum flooring. (8'11 x 5'5ft)
- GARAGE / UTILITY AREA
- Long detached garage with up and over door. Also separate access to rear which has been sectioned off to provide a utility area. Kitchen cupboards, single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer.
- Prominent corner site with gardens to front and side in lawn and mature trees and shrubs. Enclosed and private rear garden with small neat lawn and raised decking area.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions please contact your local branch of Ulster Property Sales.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
PLEASE NOTE : TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION, ULSTER PROPERTY SALES DO NOT CHARGE ANY FEES FOR OUR MORTGAGE SERVICES.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »