|Address||34 Cranmore Gardens, Malone, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £330,000|
|Rateable Value||£420,000 *|
|Rates||£2,790 pa *|
|EPC Rating||F33/D56 (co2: F23/E41)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superb Detached Home
- Extended Kitchen / Dining
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Excellent Garden To Rear
- Detached Garage
- Ofch / Hardwood D/Glazing
- Sought After Location
This attractive extended detached residence is located in a most sought after location in the heart of Malone. An ideal family home, the living accommodation comprises two reception rooms, extended kitchen/ dining, three spacious bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there is front and rear garden, driveway and detached garage. Planning permission has also been granted for a two storey extension to side and rear of existing dwelling providing the option of an additional bedroom and extra living accommodation on the ground floor. Cranmore Gardens is ideally located just off the Lisburn Road convenient to the City Centre, motorway networks plus a wide range of social, cultural, educational and recreational amenities.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Solid wood floor, wood panelling, stainglass window.
- LOUNGE 4.52m(14'10'') x 4.06m(13'4'')
- 4.52m (14'10') x 4.06m (13'4'')
Laminate wood floor, attractive pine fireplace with gas fire, picture rail, cornicing.
- LIVING ROOM 4.34m(14'3'') x 3.61m(11'10'')
- 4.34m (14'3'') x 3.61m (11'10'')
Solid wood floor, attractive fire place, built in shelving.
- KITCHEN / DINING 8.13m(26'8'') x 3.10m(10'2'')
- 8.13m (26'8'') x 3.10m (10'2'')
Excellent extended kitchen with dining area comprising range of high and low level units, belfast sink, island bar, glass fronted display units, integrated fridge/ freezer, dishwasher, recessed spotlighting, velux window, part tiled walls, solid wood floor, double door to rear garden patio.
- Low flush W.C, wash hand basin.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 4.09m(13'5'') x 3.38m(11'1'')
- Solid wood floor, wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM TWO 3.78m(12'5'') x 3.15m(10'4'')
- Laminate wood floor.
- BEDROOM THREE 3.38m(11'1'') x 2.87m(9'5'')
- Laminate wood floor.
- White suite comprising panel bath with telephone hand shower, fully tiled shower enclosure, low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Spacious front garden, driveway providing ample parking. Enclosed garden to rear with bricked patio and decked area.
- DETACHED GARAGE
- Up & over door.
Financial Questions You May Have:
1.Which Mortgage Would Suit Me Best? 2.How Much Desposit Will I Need? 3.What Are My Monthly Repayments Going To Be?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions please contact Tony Jones on 028 90641264.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »