|Address||33 Ratheane Avenue, Coleraine BT52 1JH|
|Rateable Value||£100,000 *|
|Rates||£719 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Garage
Situated in a small cul-de-sac in the highly desirable Mountsandel area of Coleraine, this delightful semi-detached bungalow is sure to attract a high level of interest either as a first time buyer/retirement/investment home.
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY with phone point, storage cupboard and cloakroom
* LIVING ROOM - (16’5 x 11’6) feature mahogany mantle and tiled fireplace, tv point, hatch to kitchen
* KITCHEN/ DINING AREA - (13’6 x 10’9) range of eye and low level kitchen units, stainless steel sink unit, display shelves, larder cupboard, space for cooker, extractor fan, part tiled walls, laminate flooring
* REAR PORCH with oil fired boiler, vented for tumble dryer
* BEDROOM 1 - (13’7 x 8’8)
* BEDROOM 2 - (11’6 x 8’6)
* BEDROOM 3 - (9’9 x 9’5)
* BATHROOM - (7’5 x 5’9) electric shower, fully tiled walls, wash hand basin, low level w.c., extractor fan, hotpress
* GARAGE with light and power, up and over door
* OUTSIDE TAP AND LIGHT
* OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
* uPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS & FASCIAS
* FRONT GARDEN LAID IN LAWN
* REAR GARDEN FULLY ENCLOSED, LAID IN LAWN
* CONCRETE DRIVEWAY
Mortgage Calculator In Association With
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »