|Address||33 Brooklands Avenue, Dundonald, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £59,950|
|Rateable Value||£60,000 *|
|Rates||£365 pa *|
|EPC Rating||E51/C73 (co2: E41/D67)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid Terrace Property
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazed
- Front And Rear Gardens
This attractive mid terrace property is located just off the Upper Newtownards Road close to local amemities in Dundonald Village and to the main arterial routes to Belfast City Centre. Internally the property is well presented and there are gardens in lawns to front and rear with a decked patio area. With a local schools on your doorstep, this property is bound to appeal to a family or investor.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- UPvc front door, wood laminate flooring.
- LOUNGE 3.90m(12'10'') x 3.63m(11'11'')
- Wood laminate flooring, feature fireplace with an elcetric fire.
- KITCHEN 4.68m(15'4'') x 0.89m(2'11'')
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfacesr, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps, electric hob and oven, plumbed for wash machine, space for fridge freeze, partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
UPvc door leading to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 3.83m(12'7'') x 2.77m(9'1'')
- BEDROOM TWO 2.64m(8'8'') x 2.64m(8'8'')
- BEDROOM THREE 3.13m(10'3'') x 2.09m(6'10'') widest point
- Built in wardrobe / hotpress.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, ceramic floor, walk in corner shower with an electric shower unit, recessed spot lighting.
- Garden to front in lawns.
Rear garden in lawns with decked patio area, water tap, bricked shed and boiler house.
Access to rear via communal alley.
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »