|Address||32A Moneysallin Road, Kilrea BT51 5TQ|
|Price||Offers around £220,000|
|Rateable Value||£195,000 *|
|Rates||£1,302 pa *|
|EPC Rating||C69/C73 (co2: D62/D67)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area
Spectacular country-style living: your dream family home is here...
Set on a generous site, this 5 bedroom/2 reception c 2,700 sq ft. Detached Chalet Style Bungalow offers beautiful modern accommodation. The property comes with a double garage with an electric roller shutter and upstairs games room which could also be utilised as an office or study area.
The surrounding gardens and orchard have been very well maintained and include a rear brick paved BBQ area overlooking the surrounding rolling hills and countryside. A poly-tunnel style greenhouse and wooden shed are all included in the sale.
Viewing is an absolute must to appreciate the high specification and accommodation on offer.
SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL: porcelain tiles on floor; BT point; high rise ceilings; recessed lighting in corridor.
LIVING ROOM: porcelain tiles on floor; TV point; BT point; marble fireplace with granite base and cast iron inset (solid fuel only); door leading to Kitchen/Dining Area.
LARGE KITCHEN/DINING AREA: light Oak eye and low level units; sink; integrated dishwasher; American style fridge/freezer included in the sale; porcelain tiles on floor;
partially tiled walls; recessed lights; TV point; BT point; lights in pelmet; gas hob; extractor fan; electric grill and oven; double doors leading to Sun Room.
SUN ROOM: high rise ceilings; porcelain tiles; double doors leading to patio area; TV point; pot belly stove (solid fuel only); feature gable window providing natural light.
UTILITY ROOM: porcelain tiles on floor; partially tiled walls; eye and low level units; plumbed for washing machine; provision for tumble dryer; oil control; door leading to rear.
WC AREA: toilet and wash hand basin; porcelain tiles on floor.
WALK IN HOTPRESS: shelved.
BEDROOM (1): laminate flooring; TV point.
LARGE BATHROOM: shower area; tiled floor; toilet and wash hand basin; provision left for wiring of lighting above wash hand basin.
MASTER BEDROOM: laminate flooring; TV point; BT point; thermostat.
EN SUITE: corner power shower; toilet and wash hand basin; tiled floor; chrome heated towel rail; tiled walls.
STAIRS & LANDING AREA: open fronted staircase; laminate flooring; recessed lights; velux window.
BEDROOM (3): built in bedroom units and shelves; TV point; laminate flooring; velux with blind; thermostat.
BATHROOM 2: bath; shower over bath; toilet and wash hand basin; tiled floor; tiled walls; velux.
BEDROOM (4): laminate flooring; built in units; TV point.
BEDROOM (5): laminate flooring; BT point; TV point (X2); velux with blind; built in bedroom furniture.
· Site extending to c.0.4 acres with ample parking facilities and idyllic views over the
surrounding rolling hills and countryside.
· c.2,700 sq.ft. modern living accommodation internally.
· Detached double garage and generous upstairs games room which could be
utilised for office or study area.
· Feature brick paving to rear ideal for BBQ's.
· Orchard which includes six apple trees, two pear trees, three plum trees and three
· Well manicured garden to front, side and rear.
· Stoned driveway.
· Part concrete yard to rear.
· Poly-Tunnel with concrete base and water source, included in the sale.
· Wooden shed included in the sale.
· American fridge/freezer included in the sale.
· Window blinds included in the sale.
· Double glazed windows.
· Beam vacuum system.
· Provision left for alarm system to be installed.
· Exterior lighting.
· Exterior oil boiler house.
· Oil tank.
· Oil fired central heating.
Mortgage Calculator In Association With
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »