|Address||32 Rosapenna Parade, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £74,950|
|Rateable Value||£95,000 *|
|Rates||£663 pa *|
|EPC Rating||F34/D68 (co2: F28/D60)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Superb Extended S D V
- 3 Bedrooms / 2+ Reception
- Extended Kitchen
- Dining Off Kitchen
- Partial D G Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Pvc Fascia & Eaves
- Driveway & Garage
Holding a quiet cul de sac position this attractive period semi detached villa will have immediate appeal. The internal accommodation comprises 3 bedrooms, 2+ reception rooms, extended fitted kitchen with dining area off and bathroom to first floor. The dwelling further offers oil fired central heating, partial uPvc double glazed windows, pvc fascia and eaves and has benefited from a programme of improvement works in past years. Externally the dwelling offers private driveway with attached garage plus enclosed rear yard. Ideally suited to the young married couple with excellent local amenities immediate viewing is strongly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Mahogany entrance door, panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- LOUNGE 3.18m x 3.07m (10'5" x 10'1")
- Wood laminatre floor, double panelled radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 3.81m x 2.84m into bay (12'6" x 9'4" into bay)
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, attractive fireplace.
- DINING ROOM 2.13m x 1.68m (7'0" x 5'6")
- Wood laminate floor.
- EXTENDED KITCHEN 4.27m x 2.34m (14'0" x 7'8")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of high and low level units, formica worktops. cooker space, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer space, partly tiled walls.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, hot press, double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM 3.05m x 2.92m (10'0" x 9'7")
- Panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM 3.38m x 2.74m (11'1" x 9'0")
- Panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM 2.03m x 2.03m (6'8" x 6'8")
- Double panelled radiator.
- GARAGE 4.88m x 3.07m (16'0" x 10'1")
- Oil fired central heating boiler, oil tank, electric light.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear yard, driveway.
- RRN NUMBER 0766-2971-0099-9907-7991
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions please contact your local branch of Ulster Property Sales.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
PLEASE NOTE : TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION, ULSTER PROPERTY SALES DO NOT CHARGE ANY FEES FOR OUR MORTGAGE SERVICES.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »