|Address||32 Gortland Park, Gilnahirk, Belfast, Belfast BT5 7NU|
|Price||Last listed at £149,950|
|Rateable Value||£165,000 *|
|Rates||£1,017 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached bungalow on elevated site
- Bright living room with attractive, open aspect
- 3 Bedrooms
- Shower room with separate WC
- Floored roofspace with 2 rooms
- Recently installed oil fired central heating
- Recently installed uPVC double glazing, fascia boards and downpipes
- Garage with additional driveway parking
- Mature gardens to front and rear
- Quiet yet convenient location
- Priced to allow for some updating
- Close to excellent local schools & amenities
- Vacant possession, no onward chain
Additional InformationEnjoying an appealing site on this quiet "horseshoe" park located close to the shops on the Gilnahirk Road, this attractive bungalow would be ideal for a range of prospective purchasers.
Although now requiring some modernisation (and priced accordingly), the property has been well-maintained.
A useful floored roofspace adds to the versatility and the gardens have been laid out with ease of maintenance in mind.
We have no hesitation in recommending internal inspection.
- uPVC front door and side lights.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Built-in cloaks cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:17' 10" x 11' 4" (5.44m x 3.45m)
- Appealing aspect down park with views across city to Cavehill.
- KITCHEN:11' 4" x 9' 8" (3.45m x 2.95m)
- Range of high and low level units, double drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine. Space for cooker with extractor fan over. Shelved hotpress, lagged with copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater. uPVC double glazed back door to garden. Part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (1):12' 0" x 12' 0" (3.66m x 3.66m)
- BEDROOM (2):10' 4" x 9' 8" (3.15m x 2.95m)
- (Plus entrance area). Built-in robes with over head storage.
- BEDROOM (3):9' 9" x 8' 3" (2.97m x 2.51m)
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower enclosure with Mira Sport electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, fully tiled walls. Access via trap door and step ladder to: ROOFSPACE:
- ROOM (1):16' 7" x 9' 10" (5.05m x 3m)
- (at widest points). Open to ...
- ROOM (2):18' 1" x 9' 6" (5.51m x 2.9m)
- Floored and sheeted with access to eaves. Two double glazed windows at either end. Power and light.
- Double entrance pillars. Tarmac driveway with parking for several vehicles leading to ...
- BRICK GARAGE:
- Up and over door. Power and light. Adjacent fuel store.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- In lawn with well-stocked flower beds. Variety of plants and shrubs. Paths to both sides. One with gate to back garden. Oil fired boiler housing to side.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Tiered with flagged patio area and raised flower beds. Steps to lawned areas. No houses directly behind you. Outside light and tap. PVC oil tank.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »