|Address||32 Glencolin Way, Glen Road, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £114,950|
|Rateable Value||£110,000 *|
|Rates||£767 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- End Town House
- Four Good Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large Kitchen / Dining
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Luxury Shower Suite
- Downstairs W.C
- Immediate Possession
* A comfortable end town house that enjoys a prominent position fronting the convenient Glen Road. * Four good bedrooms / two separate reception rooms. * Large kitchen / dining. * Upvc double glazed windows / doors / oil fired central heating. * Luxury white shower room. * Downstairs w.c. * Immediate possession if required. * Good competitively priced family home that is well worth viewing.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, wooden effect strip floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush w.c, wash hand basin.
- LOUNGE 4.75m(15'7'') x 3.81m(12'6'')
- Feature stone fireplace with tiled inset and hearth.
- DINING ROOM 2.18m(7'2'') x 3.00m(9'10'')
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 5.87m(19'3'') x 3.43m(11'3'')
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, breakfast bar, 4 ring hob and underoven, overhead extractor hood, plumbed for washing machine, tiling, ceramic tiled floor, feature archway, Upvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.78m(12'5'') x 3.15m(10'4'')
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 2 4.62m(15'2'') x 3.25m(10'8'')
- BEDROOM 3 3.76m(12'4'') x 2.03m(6'8'')
- Built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 4 3.10m(10'2'') x 2.08m(6'10'')
- Walk-in hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- WHITE SHOWER SUITE
- Fully tiled shower faciltiy with thermstatically controlled shower unit, wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiling.
- Lawns and hedging to front, enclosed and paved to rear, housed oil fired boiler, pvc tank.
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »