|Address||31A Shandon Drive, Bangor BT20 5HR|
|Price||Last listed at £295,000|
|Rateable Value||£240,000 *|
|Rates||£1,658 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Impressive Reception Hall with Cloakroom WC Facilities
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Spacious Lounge with Feature Polished Limestone Fireplace and Bay Window
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room with Patio Doors to Rear
- Attractive Kitchen with Appliances and Adjoining Utility Room
- 2 First Floor Bedrooms, Both with En-suites
- 2 Second Floor Bedrooms and Separate Shower Room
- Phoenix Gas Heating and UPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Enclosed Rear Patio Garden with Raised Decked Area
- Convenient to Beach and Yacht Clubs
Additional InformationThis is a contemporary semi detached home built to a traditional design, but with the modern specification and finishes expected of a home of this calibre. The layout cleverly combines formal and practical everyday living space, with four excellent bedrooms on first and second floors, two of which have en-suite facilities, ideal for the growing family or guests.
There are many attractive features, including an abundance of tiled and solid wood flooring, a detailed electrical installation, including numerous downlighters and louvred shutters in the lounge and master bedroom bay windows.
Externally there is good forecourt parking and an easily maintained enclosed patio garden to the rear.
Shandon Drive is a much admired address, with easy access to the town centre and two minutes walk from the seafront and Ballyholme beach.
This is a most attractive home which we recommend you view.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- UPVC entrance door with leaded glass feature, tiled floor, understairs storage.
- Low flush wc and wash hand basin, tiled floor, extractor fan, down lighters.
- LOUNGE:17' 4" x 13' 0" (5.28m x 3.96m)
- into bay window. Polished limestone fireplace with stainless steel trim and gas fire, solid oak flooring, moulded cornice, down lighters.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:18' 9" x 10' 3" (5.72m x 3.12m)
- Tiled floor, patio doors to garden, open plan to:-
- KITCHEN:9' 0" x 8' 6" (2.74m x 2.59m)
- Attractive range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, circular stainless steel sink and circular drainer, cooking range with 5-ring gas hob, two ovens and a grill, stainless steel extractor hood above, plumbed for dishwasher and American style fridge freezer, tiled floor, down lighters.
- LAUNDRY ROOM:
- High and low level units with laminate work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, extractor fan, down lighters.
- BEDROOM (1):17' 6" x 13' 3" (5.33m x 4.04m)
- into bay window. Walk-in wardrobe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Walk-in shower, semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, partial wall tiling, extractor fan, down lighters.
- BEDROOM (2):15' 10" x 9' 10" (4.83m x 3m)
- Plus walk-in robe.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Panelled bath and hand shower, quadrant shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, down lighters.
- Linen closet.
- BEDROOM (3):19' 3" x 18' 6" (5.87m x 5.64m)
- BEDROOM (4):15' 10" x 10' 6" (4.83m x 3.2m)
- SHOWER ROOM:
- with quadrant shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, extractor fan, down lighters.
- Forecourt parking finished with brick sets. Enclosed patio garden to the rear.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »