|Address||31A Dromona Road, Cullybackey|
|Price||Offers around £129,950|
|Rateable Value||£195,000 *|
|Rates||£1,502 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D67/C72 (co2: E53/D60)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached House
- Detached Garage
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Sun Room
- Upvc Dg And Ofch
- Private Rural Setting
- Good Sized Site
Well proportioned four bedroom detached house with detached garage on the Dromona Road, outside Cullybackey. Private rural site yet a selection of other properties along the road for company. Fantastic views over surrounding countryside to rear. Move in condition!
- PROPERTY DESCRIPTION
- Four bedroom detached house with detached garage. The ground floor comprises family room, large living room through to sun room, kitchen / diner, utility room and downstairs wc. First floor has four double bedrooms, master ensuite and family bathroom. The property benefits from UPVC glazing and an oil fired central heating system. Some luxury features such as solid oak doors throughout.
- UPVC front door and glazed side panels. Ceramic tiled floor. Intruder alarm panel.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.94m(12'11'') x 3.56m(11'8'')
- Cosy reception room with wooden fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth. TV point. Carpet.
- LIVING ROOM 7.75m(25'5'') x 3.56m(11'8'')
- Flexible living space which is big enough to use for formal dining aswell. Wooden fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth. TV point. Carpet. Through to:
- SUN ROOM 4.24m(13'11'') x 3.35m(11'0'')
- Solid oak double doors. Spacious sun room with UPVC door to rear garden. Ceramic tiled floor. Spectacular views over surrounding fields.
- KITCHEN / DINER 4.14m(13'7'') x 3.86m(12'8'')
- Open plan kitchen and informal dining area with good range of floor and eye level contemporary kitchen units. Integrated electric oven, hob and stainless steel extractor hood. Integrated dishwasher. One and half bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.84m(12'7'') x 1.78m(5'10'')
- Range of floor level and upright units. Single bowl stainless steel sink, drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. UPVC rear door.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC 3.53m(11'7'') x 1.37m(4'6'')
- Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Staris to first floor landing with access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM 1 4.01m(13'2'') x 3.56m(11'8'')
- Carpetted double bedroom.
- BEDROOM 2 3.58m(11'9'') x 3.28m(10'9'')
- Carpetted double bedroom.
- BATHROOM 4.17m(13'8'') x 2.62m(8'7'')
- Spacious family bathroom with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath and corner shower cubicle. Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM 3 3.86m(12'8'') x 3.07m(10'1'')
- Carpetted double bedroom
- BEDROOM 4 3.76m(12'4'') x 3.58m(11'9'')
- Carpetted master bedroom with ensuite.
- ENSUITE 1.75m(5'9'') x 1.32m(4'4'')
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, corner shower cubicle. Tiled floor and walls.
- DETACHED GARAGE
- Good sized garage with roller shutter door. Houses the oil boiler.
- Property is approached by a stone driveway to front and side of the property. Front garden laid in lawn and mature boundary trees. Private rear garden laid in lawn with uninterrupted views over the surrounding countryside.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property.
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »