|Address||31 Moyne Park, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £135,000|
|Rateable Value||£140,000 *|
|Rates||£851 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Presented Semi Detached Extended Villa
- Lounge with Laminate Wooden Floor
- Dining Room
- Well Fitted Kitchen
- Three Good Bedrooms
- Detached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Enclosed Garden to the Rear
- Convenient and Popular Residential Location
- Close to Array of Shopping Amenities at Cherryvalley
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
Additional InformationThis well presented semi detached villa is ideally situated in the heart of Gilnahirk close to many of East Belfasts leading schools and also within walking distance of the array of shops at Cherryvalley and Kings Road Shopping Centre.
The accommodation has been well maintained by the current vendor and comprises of; bright and spacious lounge, dining room open plan to conservatory, well fitted kitchen, three good bedrooms and bathroom. This property is further complimented by uPVC double glazed windows and oil fired central heating.
This is an ideal opportunity to purchase an extended family home in a superb location.
- uPVC front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor. Cloaks.
- LOUNGE:13' 0" x 11' 0" (3.96m x 3.35m)
- Laminate wooden floor. Cornice ceiling. Fireplace with tiled hearth.
- DINING ROOM:11' 8" x 11' 1" (3.56m x 3.38m)
- Laminate wooden floor. Cornice ceiling. Open plan to...
- CONSERVATORY:13' 1" x 11' 4" (3.99m x 3.45m)
- uPVC French doors to patio area.
- KITCHEN:9' 7" x 8' 5" (2.92m x 2.57m)
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Excellent range of high and low level units. Stainless steel door furniture. Glazed display unit. Wine rack. Integrated dishwasher. Stainless steel chimney extractor. Partly tiled walls. uPVC back door.
- FIRST FLOOR:
- Access to floored roofspace with light.
- BEDROOM (1):13' 2" x 10' 6" (4.01m x 3.2m)
- Into range of built in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):11' 0" x 10' 6" (3.35m x 3.2m)
- Laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3):9' 8" x 8' 11" (2.95m x 2.72m)
- Coloured suite comprising: Panelled bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Electric shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Hotpress and storage above. Separate W.C. Low flush W.C. Fully tiled walls.
- Tarmac driveway to detached garage with light and power, plumbed for washing machine. Oil fired boiler. Garden to the rear laid in lawns. uPVC oil tank.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »